• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Triology [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriologyUSClan

Experienced
Reaction score
Back for another grammar fix! ;D! applicants*
It is very essential you keep your grammar right, so you can keep on schoolwork.

If you have any spelling/grammar problems, please PM CyberSelfi about them.

banned from my cyberselfi account.

-CyberSelfi
Get of my thread.

Stuniing

Career
Reaction score
Back for another grammar fix! ;D! applicants*
It is very essential you keep your grammar right, so you can keep on schoolwork.

If you have any spelling/grammar problems, please PM CyberSelfi about them.

banned from my cyberselfi account.

-CyberSelfi
Go away

AuroraVersion2

Diamond
Reaction score

Killyourbutt
qweasdrtyfgh

Ryan_Ayden
The_Broken_Door | Slothwi
Zero_Frosty
420oz
Aephex
CaliSwagg13
Asanity
WATIII | ToQGer
Bowman465
Synzt | Verloq
CoolDarkraiDude
Myisttogan
Revolosity
Charmander5000
methodicc
Quisey21
62cook
Quackeryy
Stacked.... I just realized that
U 4got the god

xRefuge

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: xRefuge
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: 706
Donor: Quantum
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]: I have both, I'll tell you my skype on the teamspeak.
Why do you want to join Triology? My old clan had communication and inactivity problems, so I am looking for a more experienced clan to have battles, scrimmages, and fun. I know a bunch of the members in this clan.
Why should we accept you? I am a player with lots of experience with clans, pvp, and I have alot of spare time on my hands. I'd like to have fun again in clans again.
Past clans: The Haunted, Nano, Retrospect, Valhalla, Phoenix, Vigilant, United
One paragraph about yourself: I am a very active player and am decent at pvp. I play hockey, have a youtube channel, and I dont have much homework. I've been thinking of joining this clan for a while and I finally am now because of my inactive people in my old clan. I am okay at leading in scrims and battles.

420oz

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: xRefuge
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: 706
Donor: Quantum
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]: I have both, I'll tell you my skype on the teamspeak.
Why do you want to join Triology? My old clan had communication and inactivity problems, so I am looking for a more experienced clan to have battles, scrimmages, and fun. I know a bunch of the members in this clan.
Why should we accept you? I am a player with lots of experience with clans, pvp, and I have alot of spare time on my hands. I'd like to have fun again in clans again.
Past clans: The Haunted, Nano, Retrospect, Valhalla, Phoenix, Vigilant, United
One paragraph about yourself: I am a very active player and am decent at pvp. I play hockey, have a youtube channel, and I dont have much homework. I've been thinking of joining this clan for a while and I finally am now because of my inactive people in my old clan. I am okay at leading in scrims and battles.
god

mitchit16

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:mitchit16mc/hardsnivy
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]:
Donor: plat
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]:yeas
Why do you want to join Triology? I know like everyone
Why should we accept you?im good at the game
Past clans:a lot
One paragraph about yourself: I like games

Juggernaut

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: JuggernautGames/HarshCharmander
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: Combined, 388(?), and a couple more on my private alt.
Donor: Plat.
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]: I've been on, and I've played with a few of the members back when this clan was just starting cx (much nostalgia)
Why do you want to join Triology?: I feel like I need a place to hone my skill, and I believe here is the place.
Why should we accept you?: I am a very defensive player, who likes using strategies and tactics, and I also am a relatively fast clicker, since I've switched to a mouse.
Past clans: Ascendancy, Vayex, Mesmerize, United (Trial)
One paragraph about yourself: I'm Asian. I think that's good enough cx

Fierce

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: JuggernautGames/HarshCharmander
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: Combined, 388(?), and a couple more on my private alt.
Donor: Plat.
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]: I've been on, and I've played with a few of the members back when this clan was just starting cx (much nostalgia)
Why do you want to join Triology?: I feel like I need a place to hone my skill, and I believe here is the place.
Why should we accept you?: I am a very defensive player, who likes using strategies and tactics, and I also am a relatively fast clicker, since I've switched to a mouse.
Past clans: Ascendancy, Vayex, Mesmerize, United (Trial)
One paragraph about yourself: I'm Asian. I think that's good enough cx
Denied. Saving Kill some work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci