• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Triology [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: NativeTalent
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: In total around 1k
Donor: Diamond
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: Yes I have both
Why do you want to join Triology? This brings me back to the old days where I gave birth to all of you and brought you into competitive mcsg. I just want to help this clan succeed.
Why should we accept you? I believe I am able to contribute to the overall team. I will help you guys in all aspects of the clan and I hope I get accepted!

Adam // Advacs

Survivor
Reaction score
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: Yes I have both
Why do you want to join Triology? This brings me back to the old days where I gave birth to all of you and brought you into competitive mcsg. I just want to help this clan succeed.
Why should we accept you? I believe I am able to contribute to the overall team. I will help you guys in all aspects of the clan and I hope I get accepted!
rip

TriologyUSClan

Experienced
Reaction score
Well if this is a real app, we currently don't have a TS we should have one by tomorrow , just stay updated on the thread.

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score
Visaan has actually played 10k games trust me I'm a doctor and his bae... ik all his alts.

Aldxelm

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Aldxelm
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]:939
Donor:Yep,Diamond.
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: Both.
Why do you want to join Triology? This clan has alot of members that i know from past clans and it will be easier to work on teamwork for me.
Why should we accept you? i feel that,my pvp and teamwork is decent enough to get into this clan. Hopefully i get in :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci