• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tributes Lagging Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skonth

Spectator
Reaction score
This server is awesome. But the most annoying part of it is when your inventory is full of very good stuff and you think you can win and BAM. You lagged out. I was thinking you could give tributes that lag out like 5 or 10 seconds to get back in and keep playing.

Now you have to take in to consideration that people might take this for advantage.
So you need some set rules on this, here are some ideas:
1. If you log back in as a tribute you have half the amount of health you had when you lagged out
2. If you lagged out while in combat (player/mob) then you can't get back in

Thank toy for reading this and I hope you take this into consideration

If you tributes out there agree with this post in comments so we can get this noticed!

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
i'm glad you acknowledged that this WILL be abused. it would be to easy to log out when being chased by someone stronger then come back and stab them as they leave the area. I've experienced by kicked by client side crashes or memory loss in Java and its very annoying, but i think its just a part of the unpredictability of Minecraft and how buggy it can get sometimes....

Clbrend

Career
Reaction score
Like the idea. Sometimes i have chunk errors and i can't relog. but if this would be implemented i could.
But how are you gonna check if someone is in combat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci