• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trespire [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DayDream

Experienced
Reaction score
Tell me how Trey (iClarify) meet the requirements? When I have more wins and including Herobrine please I am soo confused.

DayDream

Experienced
Reaction score
I am just confused you know me and I know Connor and Trey and I have more wins than Trey and he got trial I am just confused sorry. I am just really confused.

Trespire

Career
Reaction score
I am just confused you know me and I know Connor and Trey and I have more wins than Trey and he got trial I am just confused sorry. I am just really confused.
I know Trey is good and he has been in better clans. no offence

ToxicPsycho

Platinum
Reaction score
We have past experience with Trey, whether it be past clans or personal experiences. We know how he plays and his pvp skill. I've never seen you before I:

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Aidan4AU
Wins: 540
Donor?: Diamond
Past Clans: ArtofPVP, Reflection, ArtofPVP, Synergy, Prosperity
Why do you want to join Trespire?: Because I was told by some friends to join back, I said "why not?" I'd love to play with you guys and record battles.

Trespire

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Aidan4AU
Wins: 540
Donor?: Diamond
Past Clans: ArtofPVP, Reflection, ArtofPVP, Synergy, Prosperity
Why do you want to join Trespire?: Because I was told by some friends to join back, I said "why not?" I'd love to play with you guys and record battles.
Trial. Please be active on Teamspeak.

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
How bout member? You have more trials than members......

DarkraiM8

Career
Reaction score
Oh babyyyyyyy Erwyn just got OFFICER!!1!1!1!1. TIME FOR BT TO GET IT! !!1!1!!1!1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci