• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trespire [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxicPsycho

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Tristr1220
Wins: 148
Donor?: Platinum
Past Clans: Phoenix (Trial before it disbanded/merged) Vortex (Declined Trial
Why do you want to join Trespire?: I want to make some friends and be apart of clans. I personally love clans and every aspect of it. My friend Btstriker7 is in here also. I am considered average or over average at pvp. My FnS is kinda bad tbh, and my rod is fine aswell as strafing. I want to work on my teamwork and pvp, so I figured joining clans would just about do it!
I swear i've seen you apply for like 3 clans in the past 3 days

BearMcYT

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: CR7xLM10
Wins: 40 / 330
Past Clans: Illuminate, Monkey, Monkey v2
Why do you want to join Trespire?: Because I was in a game with Ch4otic and he told me to apply if I wanted to so yea... Also I am 12 but dont have 1/4 or 400 wins

Trespire

Career
Reaction score
IGN: CR7xLM10
Wins: 40 / 330
Past Clans: Illuminate, Monkey, Monkey v2
Why do you want to join Trespire?: Because I was in a game with Ch4otic and he told me to apply if I wanted to so yea... Also I am 12 but dont have 1/4 or 400 wins
Denied. PM for the reasons.

Trespire

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Tristr1220
Wins: 148
Past Clans: Phoenix (Trial before it disbanded/merged) Vortex (Declined Trial
Why do you want to join Trespire?: I want to make some friends and be apart of clans. I personally love clans and every aspect of it. My friend Btstriker7 is in here also. I am considered average or over average at pvp. My FnS is kinda bad tbh, and my rod is fine aswell as strafing. I want to work on my teamwork and pvp, so I figured joining clans would just about do it!
Pending. Please be active on Teamspeak.

DarkraiM8

Career
Reaction score
Please allow me to apologize for what I did on the MCSG Forums on My behavior was extremely inappropriate, immature, and lacked the respect you/Trespire deserved. It was a disruption.

It was embarrassing, but I learned that nobody will appreciated my poor behavior. In the future, I have every intention of curbing my thoughtless actions and learn to adjust my behavior befitting the environment and situation.

Again, I am sorry for my actions and I hope that we can put this matter behind us. I look forward to talking to you again! :)

- Yoshie/PCDarkrai

Trespire

Career
Reaction score
Please allow me to apologize for what I did on the MCSG Forums on My behavior was extremely inappropriate, immature, and lacked the respect you/Trespire deserved. It was a disruption.

It was embarrassing, but I learned that nobody will appreciated my poor behavior. In the future, I have every intention of curbing my thoughtless actions and learn to adjust my behavior befitting the environment and situation.

Again, I am sorry for my actions and I hope that we can put this matter behind us. I look forward to talking to you again! :)

- Yoshie/PCDarkrai
Okay.

Reaction score
IGN: GamingPowerable/Ceraron/AdventorousHD
Wins:150
Donor?:Iron
Past Clans:Aura,Aura v2.. many others
Why do you want to join Trespire?: My wins may be low but i can promise you im better than that. This clan seems to be good, and i think i would a big boost for them. I look for active clans so if it's not active im out

Trespire

Career
Reaction score
IGN: GamingPowerable/Ceraron/AdventorousHD
Wins:150
Donor?:Iron
Past Clans:Aura,Aura v2.. many others
Why do you want to join Trespire?: My wins may be low but i can promise you im better than that. This clan seems to be good, and i think i would a big boost for them. I look for active clans so if it's not active im out
Pending. Please be active on teamspeak.

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
The battle between us that was 2-3 has now expired as it was not finished after 2 weeks... I thought i made that clear for Blitz to tell u but he said hes probs gonna goto Redemption anyways so maybe he didn't tell u. Thanks! Challenge us again on boards soon :)

Ch4oticBlitz

Diamond
Reaction score
The battle between us that was 2-3 has now expired as it was not finished after 2 weeks... I thought i made that clear for Blitz to tell u but he said hes probs gonna goto Redemption anyways so maybe he didn't tell u. Thanks! Challenge us again on boards soon :)
No I am still in Trespire lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci