• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Treacherous Heights V2: Ghost in the Machine

What do you want to see from Red Forest in the future?

• Total voters

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It looks awesome and I love how much work you guys put into it!!!! Definitely an amazing build/revamp!!!

Only problem would be my stubbornness that doesn't allow me to enjoy any snowy/snow themed map. Really sorry, I just don't like them :(

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We made sure that it's only regular, full, snow blocks, so there won't be any extra lag and annoyance with snow slabs :)
<3<3 I loved the old Treacherous Heights even though there are snow slabs.

Jam0919

Platinum
Reaction score
This looks like my favourite map that I've never played. I really think that the map being shrunk and the more open feel will make this a fast paced and a map that people want to play.
I really hope this replaces the other one, Awesome job on the update :)

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
Hi there! Here's a message through me from Dave

We're interested in your map but there's one thing you need to do - now that we've put in a new map tiering system, you can tier your own map! Please replace some chests with Enderchests to indicate tier 2 chests.

Thankyou!

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Hi there! Here's a message through me from Dave

We're interested in your map but there's one thing you need to do - now that we've put in a new map tiering system, you can tier your own map! Please replace some chests with Enderchests to indicate tier 2 chests.

Thankyou!
Thanks shelby :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci