• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Traps

Kingo

Survivor
Reaction score
There are a lot of traps scattered all over the map, and people often fall for them. Unfortunately, most of these traps are there to prevent your escape instead of killing you. Personally, I'd rather see traps killing people than preventing their escape because if they're stuck there, it prolongs the game quite a lot... in one case, there were three people left and two of them were stuck in holes. The game didn't end until the time limit was up and the death match began. Now, I don't know about everyone else, but personally, I think a fast game is much more enjoyable and exciting than a slow one.

Thanks for reading!

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
i think they are fine because if a player is set enough they could be ready for dm when it is time and if they dont want to wait they can use /suicide

Kingo

Survivor
Reaction score
I may have posted this in the wrong section...
Anyway, my point is that it prolongs the game.

Kingo

Survivor
Reaction score
1 hour is not that bad, if your bored find something to do
But if they are just sitting pointlessly in a hole, would you prefer that they died and got it over with rather than waiting while nothing happened? Also, instead of killing them, you could probably have some sort of trial and if they win, they survive, if they fail, they die? This would be more exciting for both players and spectators.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci