• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Transfer [US] CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilMonkeyzHD

Career
Reaction score
Well MCSG, it has been a great run. I think we did pretty good coming from Hive. Well, we are going back ;)
I am leaving knowing BlueDeww and I did great with this clan and we were one of the fairest out there.

R.I.P Transfer

I request lock of thread.
inb4lock

VietnameseNinja

Experienced
Reaction score
Scrapper02 You will always be a great leader and I hope you own another MCSG clan another day.

BlueDeww You were a great leader as well, a bit lazy, but very kind. You encouraged your clan members in cbs and always led us to victory.

Everyone else in the clan, most of you guys and I have created such a strong relationship, I hope we all keep in touch ^_^

#inb4lock ;-; BaccaBoy1999 pls lock 4 Scrapper02 pls

- Asian/Justin

BlueDeww

Iron
Reaction score
Scrapper02 You will always be a great leader and I hope you own another MCSG clan another day.

BlueDeww You were a great leader as well, a bit lazy, but very kind. You encouraged your clan members in cbs and always led us to victory.

Everyone else in the clan, most of you guys and I have created such a strong relationship, I hope we all keep in touch ^_^

#inb4lock ;-; BaccaBoy1999 pls lock 4 Scrapper02 pls

- Asian/Justin
Thanks. Also the laziness was from lack of interest of cbs ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci