• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tranquility (OCE)

DE5T1NY

Platinum
Reaction score

1571811248069.png

Clan founded on: 28/11/2015
Founders: Fitzyy, DE5T1NY
Application status: CLOSED
Clan battle records:
26/3

Owners:
DE5T1NY, Fitzyy, RackemWille, Jakman1

Roster:
DE5T1NY, Rackemwille, Jakman1, Rodling, Snochet

Requirements before challenging us is to accept these rules. If any means that you disobey these rules, it will result in a Disqualification.

1) Spectators are allowed only if both clans agree.
2) We will only participate in 3v3s or more.
3) Both clans are allowed to use one postponement that lasts 24 hours.
4) Alternate accounts used to benefit any side is not allowed. It will result in a disqualification.
5) MCGamer rules are prioritised before our own.
6) Both clans are not allowed to use sponsored items, nor sponsor the other team items. You must dispose it if received from a player.
7) A crash in pre-game results in a redo, a crash ingame counts as the player getting killed.
8) DDoSing players are not allowed, it will not only result in a DQ. Proof is required.
9) Each clan takes turns in picking maps the challenging clan picks first, but they must always be from the map pool below:

Map Pool:

Survival Games 4
Survival Games: Adrenaline
Springfield SG
Mausoleum
Turbulence
Alaskin Village
Inertia
Par 72
Zone 85 Revamped
Survival Games: Highway
Green Grass
Teweran Survival Games 2
Valleyside University
Holiday Resort
Holiday Resort 2
Icarus Fallen
Treacherous Heights V2: Ghost in The Machine
Winds of Change

Clan battles won: 1
Clan battles lost: 2

| Clan battle records |

| Tranquility | vs | Voltage | 3-1 | LOSS
| Tranquility | vs | Philosophy | 5-1 | WIN
| Tranquility | vs | Voltage | 4-6 | LOSS

Last edited:

LGBT

Survivor
Reaction score
Please remove the Philosophy win. I have no recollection of this happening and I have the greatest memory a person could ever have.

failure to remove this "win" will result in you being blacklisted from the au clan leaderboard, and losing jordyys precious respect. i will also hurl play ground insults at you in game if this request is not accepted.

by the way oscar, big fan of your organ playing.

Pidove

Spectator
Reaction score
Please remove the Philosophy win. I have no recollection of this happening and I have the greatest memory a person could ever have.

failure to remove this "win" will result in you being blacklisted from the au clan leaderboard, and losing jordyys precious respect. i will also hurl play ground insults at you in game if this request is not accepted.

Shut up you incompetent sod, your heads going to be 6 feet under if you don’t fix your disgusting head.

LGBT

Survivor
Reaction score
Shut up you incompetent sod, your heads going to be 6 feet under if you don’t fix your disgusting head.
Slater I believe this is a threat, and I'm feeling very concerned about my safety right now...

DE5T1NY

Platinum
Reaction score

Thank you for your kind words, friend.
The wins were copied directly from our old clan thread (https://mcgamer.net/threads/tranquility-au-clan.242969/), however in the interest of having no conflict, I am happy to remove the philosophy forfeit win. The legitimacy of us beating philo was rigorously debated in the past and we came to an agreement with philo that we could post the win whilst they would not post the loss on their page. Like I said before though, I am not here to start any trouble and I'll be happy to take off that win.

Kind regards,
DE5T1NY

DE5T1NY

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey mate, that's not how we should speak to each other in this community. Please change your attitude going forwards.

Regards,
DE5T1NY

6block

Gold
Reaction score
Hey mate, that's not how we should speak to each other in this community. Please change your attitude going forwards.

Regards,
DE5T1NY
Good on you Oscar, stand up for what you believe in. I am very proud of how far you have come!

Regards,
Sixey

LGBT

Survivor
Reaction score
Thank you for your kind words, friend.
The wins were copied directly from our old clan thread (https://mcgamer.net/threads/tranquility-au-clan.242969/), however in the interest of having no conflict, I am happy to remove the philosophy forfeit win. The legitimacy of us beating philo was rigorously debated in the past and we came to an agreement with philo that we could post the win whilst they would not post the loss on their page. Like I said before though, I am not here to start any trouble and I'll be happy to take off that win.

Kind regards,
DE5T1NY
Hi Oscar,

Thank you for a response. I am very pleased to see how much sportsmanship you posses. I appreciate you for removing the win. This is a step in the right direction for Tranquility, and I'm glad you are dedicated into turning Tranquility into a respected, good clan. I wish you the best in future scrims and clan battles, and hope we can battle in the future!

King regards,
LGBT

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci