• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tranquility | Au clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrypticShadows_

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft name: CrypticShadows_
New stats: 20/280ish
Legacy stats: 686/1300sometihng (ill reveal what account that was on via skype)
Past clans: #Thekidzz
Past bans: 1 (explain via skype)
Skype name: dramatic.pvp
Why would you like to join Tranquility: Looks like a really fun and competitive clan and I know a lot of the players are very skilled and looks like a clan that plays fair.
P.S i know my wins arent much on this account but I am a better player than what my stats show.
Thank you :)

RackemWille

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft name: CrypticShadows_
New stats: 20/280ish
Legacy stats: 686/1300sometihng (ill reveal what account that was on via skype)
Past clans: #Thekidzz
Past bans: 1 (explain via skype)
Skype name: dramatic.pvp
Why would you like to join Tranquility: Looks like a really fun and competitive clan and I know a lot of the players are very skilled and looks like a clan that plays fair.
P.S i know my wins arent much on this account but I am a better player than what my stats show.
Thank you :)
http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/big-tranq-au-clan.245038/ We merged with BigMac you can go apply to that clan if you wish to do so.

RackemWille

Quantum
Reaction score
Please move this thread to disbanded clans. CoDsNo65 ..... We merged this clan with another thats why I want this thread locked. TY :)

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Thread locked due to the clan disbanding. If you would ever like the thread re-opened feel free to send me a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci