• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Toxic Build Team APPLY NOW

xXDexterityXx

Spectator
Reaction score
When I first started minecraft I was a noob at building. I saw these AMAZING builds on YouTube this inspired me I watched tutorials all the time and eventually I just got good at it. Over time I've developed better and better building. My friends always told me I should join a build team, my builds were taking to long to make and I'd spend way too long building. Instead of joining a build team I decided to make on on my own. Here's the template for the application and I will post pics of my builds soon. Makes sure your okay working with a 13 year old. This is a good opportunity for young builders to be a part of a build team

APPLICATION

NAME:
WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN:
WHY YOU LIKE BUILDING:
YOUR STYLE OF BUILDING (MEIDEVIL, MODERN, ETC.):
PICTURES OF BUILDS (TRY TO SHOW AN EXAMPLE OF YOUR STYLE OF BUILDING):

Age 12+

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
You should put some screenshots of what you've done.

xXDexterityXx

Spectator
Reaction score
Don't worry like I said I'll put up pictures of my builds soon. Probably tomorrow so it's okay to not trust me on this just wait and I'll prove myself soon. Oh and by the way. In my group we are all leaders. No one controls no one. I want this to be a team that we work together in.

xXDexterityXx

Spectator
Reaction score
Also, I have a toxic build server ready to play on I'm just configuring a few more things and fixing world edit cause it's freaking out.

TacoForgiver

Spectator
Reaction score
NAME: Wedominecraft01
EMAIL:[email protected]
WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN:I want to join since im a good builder and always dreamed of joining a build team
WHY YOU LIKE BUILDING:I like building since im very creative and i have a good imagination what helps comes up with ideas for builds
YOUR STYLE OF BUILDING (MEIDEVIL, MODERN, ETC.):I build most styles
PICTURES OF BUILDS (TRY TO SHOW AN EXAMPLE OF YOUR STYLE OF BUILDING):
My other build picture wont load so i cant post it and its the better one :p

Attachments

xXDexterityXx

Spectator
Reaction score
Wedominecraft01

I Will Skype You Later And We'll Talk About It. I Want to Build Something With You so we can see each others skills

xXDexterityXx

Spectator
Reaction score
OK i'm done making the house, sorry it took a while but this is the finishing product
I took a break from it for a few weeks cause i never felt like finishing at the moment

Attachments

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci