• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Tormatic - Meet the Staff!

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
First name: My first name is Shiv, as you can likely tell from my forum name.

IGN(s):
The IGN of my main account, the one with Moderator on it, is "Tormatic". I have one alternate account by the name of "SurvivalMadness", but rarely play on it.

Nickname(s):
Honestly, I don't have many nicknames. Tor or torm works, but that's all really. :)

For some reason people think I'm 15, but I am here to confirm I am 14 years old.

Region: I'm located in the United States, although sometimes hop on the AU network just to see how AU people struggle to play on US..ping wise.

-----

One Cool Fact: I'm quite an experienced Java Developer. I'm leaning up on 11 months..I've been working with Java for about 10 and a half months. I've worked with many large networks, and for my age, it's quite remarkable. Never under-estimate a number.

One Embarrassing Fact:
I like to sing to myself, but hate doing it in front of others.

One Fact that makes you proud:
At the age of 14, I've worked for 7 decently sized Minecraft mini-game networks. I've established a name for myself in the small developing group I cooperate myself into, and I'm proud of myself for doing that at a young age, and shocking those I develop for when my age is mentioned. One thing I want you all to remember is that age is just a number, and it should never be underestimated.

One Fact no one would ever guess about you:
Although my experience in programming, etc. I don't know too much about the inside of computer themselves. Over the past 2 months, I've been learning quite a bit about computer performance, hardware, and software development.

Most Common question you get asked:
"what is the red name???" - Let me deliver a message: The red name I currently hold is the Moderator rank.

Favorite Animal:
Lion or a German Shepard. I like the lion due it's exterior design, such a nice built, fast, and perfected animal. I'd hate to be near a loose one though. I like the dog breed of the German Shephards due to their agility and how they can easily be trained of leisure for police related work.

Favorite Color: My favorite color is Blue, however the best looking in-game color to me is likely &b, also known as "Aqua." Aqua also happens to be the chat color of all Moderator's and platinum rank names,

Favorite Food: Pretty common to most of us, but it'd have to be either pizza or spaghetti.

Biggest Pet Peeve: Soundboard users on Teamspeak. Or listening to chalk being used on a chalkboard. Dang, I hate that sound.

Heard about MCG by: Originally BajanCanadian, but interest of MCGamer was brought to me by the well-known Huahwi.

First friend in the community: I hate to be that guy..but I've forgotten. It's been a little over 9 months since I've spoken to him, as he left Minecraft & the Internet in general. :(

MCG role-model: Easily Shiv | Tormatic. ;) (yes, i went there)

Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: In PVP? Likely me. In a real fight? I'm not sure, perhaps that can be determined at a later time.

Call me maybe? No. Absolutely not. I REFUSE!

Do you team in game: Nope, but by our "mod-code", I team with fellow staff members.

Have you been backstabbed: If only I could answer no on this...but yes, I've been back-stabbed hundreds of times probably.

Ever Broken a bone: Yep. I broke my first and only broken bone (to this date) at age 3 and a half, I broke my femur on my left leg.

Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: Bird, because you can fly and people don't insert hooks into your mouth.

Computer specs: Above average, for sure.. Although my graphics card is currently broken, so I bought a Geforce 750ti and that should be arriving shortly. My processor has a clock-speed of 3.6GHz out of the box.

Computer operating system: Windows 8.1 64bit.

Program I use to record: Action! by Mirillis.

Favorite movie: Quite easily the Fast and Furious Series, although Home Alone and the Rush Hour series' have a 2nd place medal.

Favorite game (other than Minecraft): Believe it or not, I just barely began playing other PC games except Minecraft. My favorite console game has to be GTA 4, although I just bought GTA V on Steam as my secondary favorite PC game.

What does a fox say? Whoever added this question to the meet the staff questions, meet me in Mod Meeting Room 1 for a serious talk. LOL.

Terrified of: My home getting burglarized while I am home, death, and TotalDramaTony. (jokes Tony is chill as ever.)

Personal website: I wish I had one, but I do not have one at the time.

Favorite website (Other than these forums): Google, obviously. It made me score a perfect GPA my past school year.

Dream job: Commercial air-line pilot, and the plan I'd eventually like to fly before retiring / dying is the Airbus A380. It's a massive airliner, I've flown on it once as a passenger. Absolutely a beast of an airliner.

What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: I currently do not have a "job", although I sell private plugins (custom made) as some form of income.

Favorite thing about the community: How involved and nice the general community is...and our staff team, absolutely one of the best teams I've worked with.

-----

Previous moderating experience: With MCGamer? None. Other servers? Prefer not sharing...although they are in my application, good luck to the none Sr. Staff to locate that! MUAHAHA!

Been a member of staff since:
The 14th of July, 2015.

Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc):
Hub and Battlegrounds, and probably SoloSG once it's out so I can punish all the people who decide to team on it. ;)

Personal goal(s) as a staff member:
To hopefully one day have a dark red nametag, influence the days' of our players, and make the community a better place.

Etos

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey! Welcome to the staff team, I'm looking forward to working with you in the near future!

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
First name: My first name is Shiv, as you can likely tell from my forum name.

IGN(s):
The IGN of my main account, the one with Moderator on it, is "Tormatic". I have one alternate account by the name of "SurvivalMadness", but rarely play on it.

Nickname(s):
Honestly, I don't have many nicknames. Tor or torm works, but that's all really. :)

For some reason people think I'm 15, but I am here to confirm I am 14 years old.

Region: I'm located in the United States, although sometimes hop on the AU network just to see how AU people struggle to play on US..ping wise.

-----

One Cool Fact: I'm quite an experienced Java Developer. I'm leaning up on 11 months..I've been working with Java for about 10 and a half months. I've worked with many large networks, and for my age, it's quite remarkable. Never under-estimate a number.

One Embarrassing Fact:
I like to sing to myself, but hate doing it in front of others.

One Fact that makes you proud:
At the age of 14, I've worked for 7 decently sized Minecraft mini-game networks. I've established a name for myself in the small developing group I cooperate myself into, and I'm proud of myself for doing that at a young age, and shocking those I develop for when my age is mentioned. One thing I want you all to remember is that age is just a number, and it should never be underestimated.

One Fact no one would ever guess about you:
Although my experience in programming, etc. I don't know too much about the inside of computer themselves. Over the past 2 months, I've been learning quite a bit about computer performance, hardware, and software development.

Most Common question you get asked:
"what is the red name???" - Let me deliver a message: The red name I currently hold is the Moderator rank.

Favorite Animal:
Lion or a German Shepard. I like the lion due it's exterior design, such a nice built, fast, and perfected animal. I'd hate to be near a loose one though. I like the dog breed of the German Shephards due to their agility and how they can easily be trained of leisure for police related work.

Favorite Color: My favorite color is Blue, however the best looking in-game color to me is likely &b, also known as "Aqua." Aqua also happens to be the chat color of all Moderator's and platinum rank names,

Favorite Food: Pretty common to most of us, but it'd have to be either pizza or spaghetti.

Biggest Pet Peeve: Soundboard users on Teamspeak. Or listening to chalk being used on a chalkboard. Dang, I hate that sound.

Heard about MCG by: Originally BajanCanadian, but interest of MCGamer was brought to me by the well-known Huahwi.

First friend in the community: I hate to be that guy..but I've forgotten. It's been a little over 9 months since I've spoken to him, as he left Minecraft & the Internet in general. :(

MCG role-model: Easily Shiv | Tormatic. ;) (yes, i went there)

Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: In PVP? Likely me. In a real fight? I'm not sure, perhaps that can be determined at a later time.

Call me maybe? No. Absolutely not. I REFUSE!

Do you team in game: Nope, but by our "mod-code", I team with fellow staff members.

Have you been backstabbed: If only I could answer no on this...but yes, I've been back-stabbed hundreds of times probably.

Ever Broken a bone: Yep. I broke my first and only broken bone (to this date) at age 3 and a half, I broke my femur on my left leg.

Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: Bird, because you can fly and people don't insert hooks into your mouth.

Computer specs: Above average, for sure.. Although my graphics card is currently broken, so I bought a Geforce 750ti and that should be arriving shortly. My processor has a clock-speed of 3.6GHz out of the box.

Computer operating system: Windows 8.1 64bit.

Program I use to record: Action! by Mirillis.

Favorite movie: Quite easily the Fast and Furious Series, although Home Alone and the Rush Hour series' have a 2nd place medal.

Favorite game (other than Minecraft): Believe it or not, I just barely began playing other PC games except Minecraft. My favorite console game has to be GTA 4, although I just bought GTA V on Steam as my secondary favorite PC game.

What does a fox say? Whoever added this question to the meet the staff questions, meet me in Mod Meeting Room 1 for a serious talk. LOL.

Terrified of: My home getting burglarized while I am home, death, and TotalDramaTony. (jokes Tony is chill as ever.)

Personal website: I wish I had one, but I do not have one at the time.

Favorite website (Other than these forums): Google, obviously. It made me score a perfect GPA my past school year.

Dream job: Commercial air-line pilot, and the plan I'd eventually like to fly before retiring / dying is the Airbus A380. It's a massive airliner, I've flown on it once as a passenger. Absolutely a beast of an airliner.

What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: I currently do not have a "job", although I sell private plugins (custom made) as some form of income.

Favorite thing about the community: How involved and nice the general community is...and our staff team, absolutely one of the best teams I've worked with.

-----

Previous moderating experience: With MCGamer? None. Other servers? Prefer not sharing...although they are in my application, good luck to the none Sr. Staff to locate that! MUAHAHA!

Been a member of staff since:
The 14th of July, 2015.

Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc):
Hub and Battlegrounds, and probably SoloSG once it's out so I can punish all the people who decide to team on it. ;)

Personal goal(s) as a staff member:
To hopefully one day have a dark red nametag, influence the days' of our players, and make the community a better place.
Congrats on getting mod ^-^

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the family! I've been seeing you around the forums a lot lately, so it's nice to see some forum active mods! ^-^

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Proud of you for making it Shiv! And you should be scared of me, I'm evil. muahahhahahah, Jeffrey I will annihilate you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci