• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top US MCSG Clans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trudairy

Diamond
Reaction score
1. Forgotten
Yeah losing their skill with all the league but honestly?
2. Titans
Woohoo they're back an ready to shmack.
Trivium
Stacked roster though losing quite a few players.
Rebels
Longest running clan, with age comes wisdom but has lost many players recently.
5./6.
Rivals/Salvation
I really don't like the name salvation but they have shown their worth as a react v2 and rivals are doing surprisingly good and have great teamwork.
Prod II
yeah..

Vanguard
Kool kats.
Envious
Decent roster.
Purge
Heard something about the leader and how it's falling apart from someone, idk don't know much so I use that.

We are not reactv2 xD we have nothing to do with react anymore.

ChrisComedies

Diamond
Reaction score
Titans is the only clan that ever came close to beating Forgotten. That alone gives them the #2 spot.
Edit: Yesterday FGT went 1-1 with Titans
Also even though we just came back, our players have all been in top clans since the time Titans first disbanded. We all have experience and the skills needed to take the Top 3.

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
Titans is the only clan that ever came close to beating Forgotten. That alone gives them the #2 spot.
Edit: Yesterday FGT went 1-1 with Titans
Whats your point?

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
Top 10 MCSG clans:

Forgotten | Soul
Rebels | Maxypie
Salvation | Trudairy Marchello_
Vanguard | Salamancer101 ProHulk
Trivium | Branbob83 Krafty soggypickle
Rivals | cf918
Envious | FatalModzz
Insidious | SertifiedBlocks
Excel | bbLLERMC
Envious number seven?Id like to know why you think that
Envious goes above Purge ._.
Also if you gonna criticize someone's list then don't tell them their list is wrong ask them why they put which clan where.

Lastly double posting is against forum rules so please use the edit button at the bottom,I'm sure you would know this by now :p

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
Envious number seven?Id like to know why you think that

Also if you gonna criticize someone's list then don't tell them their list is wrong ask them why they put which clan where.

Lastly double posting is against forum rules so please use the edit button at the bottom,I'm sure you would know this by now :p
I think Envious is number seven because, well, they deserve it. Simple as that. Sorry for double posting and I criticize him because he's actually my best friend and it wuz a joke m9.

endthebean

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
that idk y everyone gets so butthurt about being the #6th clan. if ur really gonna qq about this sh!t on the thread actually go do something to prove your clan like 3-0 forgotten in a clan battle or something idk
He's just trying to said Prodigious should be recognized for something. Prodigious won clan wars and no one really changed they're opinion about them even though they won. When Forgotten and Rebels won Clan Wars they were almost instantly considered the best clan after they won, but when Prod wins we don't make past number 5 in most lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci