• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top liked list.

Reaction score
Well, there was a time back when the forums weren't used as much when nobody gave likes :p When I had 1.8k posts and I had just returned to the forums, I had about 200 likes. Then, my post quality can't have increased all that much, but in the next 4.5k posts my likes increased by over 1000. So I'd just be ashamed of my ratio :p And so would some other people.
Agreeeeeedddddd

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well, there was a time back when the forums weren't used as much when nobody gave likes :p When I had 1.8k posts and I had just returned to the forums, I had about 200 likes. Then, my post quality can't have increased all that much, but in the next 4.5k posts my likes increased by over 1000. So I'd just be ashamed of my ratio :p And so would some other people.
Well I've got like 450 likes in a month and a week :D I'm pretty good at this for being newish.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I like this idea its cool! :) I wouldnt be even close to the top of the list but it still sound like a good idea, It would make more people want to post "likeable" comments :p

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
Haha, yeah. I read that wrong at first and saw 18k instead of 1.8k...
yeah, my eyes almost popped out of my head.

KiNNEY

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If water was as cold as ice, wouldn't it be ice then? o_O

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I suggest we switch to like/post ratios. I have 71 messages (+ this one makes 72, but w/e) and 133 likes (+ the 1,000,000 likes you guys are going to give me for this post, but w/e) which comes to a 1.87 likes per post ratio. Can anyone beat that? :D
If we did it in ratios it would just be the popular people that get on the list. Someone like Blamph who doesn't post very often but has like 1000 likes and a 5:1 likes:posts ratio is kind of unfair. And he will constantly be spammed with likes for his youtube. Like spamming will still increase their like count, but not in as drastic of a way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci