• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top Legendary Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

AephexHasSweges

Experienced
Reaction score
There was no designated first. He was one of the first, however he wasn't "The First" with anime in his signature. Its kinda funny, we both put anime in our signatures around the same time and we have the same one now xD.
Keep notice, I didn't say he was well known for starting it but for saying he did.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
chris|bro was first with anime sig's actually
The funny part is that I wasn't the "first" I was one of the "first" The signature I have right now I MADE, so stop complaining, you told your friends to like spam you to catch up to me and then you message me on skype saying you passed me like really...?

The thing is AephexHasSweges I don't know how joking around with me as the first to make anime signatures is funny? Like I'm not the only anime person in the community I have other friends like Cat_On_A_Poptart Beardy KorStonesword deadpandaings Chris|Bro DatPikachu and Sterbern , they all enjoy anime I joke around by saying im anime master its not true, I do probably watch way more anime than them because I have the free time... also this Ephiza kid is just a random, he doesn't watch anime at all hes a HYPROCRITE HE COPIED ME AND CHRIS'S SIGNATURE AND know he says he didnt xD this kid makes me laugh

Last edited:

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
The funny part is that I wasn't the "first" I was one of the "first" The signature I have right now I MADE, so stop complaining, you told your friends to like spam you to catch up to me and then you message me on skype saying you passed me like really...?

The thing is AephexHasSweges I don't know how joking around with me as the first to make anime signatures is funny? Like I'm not the only anime person in the community I have other friends like Cat_On_A_Poptart Beardy KorStonesword deadpandaings Chris|Bro and Sterbern , they all enjoy anime I joke around by saying im anime master its not true, I do probably watch way more anime than them because I have the free time... also this Ephiza kid is just a random, he doesn't watch anime at all hes a HYPROCRITE HE COPIED ME AND CHRIS'S SIGNATURE AND know he says he didnt xD this kid makes me laugh
DONT FORGET TYLURR PLS DatPikachu <3

AephexHasSweges

Experienced
Reaction score

The thing is AephexHasSweges I don't know how joking around with me as the first to make anime signatures is funny? Like I'm not the only anime person in the community I have other friends like Cat_On_A_Poptart Beardy KorStonesword deadpandaings Chris|Bro DatPikachu and Sterbern , they all enjoy anime I joke around by saying im anime master its not true, I do probably watch way more anime than them because I have the free time... also this Ephiza kid is just a random, he doesn't watch anime at all hes a HYPROCRITE HE COPIED ME AND CHRIS'S SIGNATURE AND know he says he didnt xD this kid makes me laugh
I gotcha man most of this thread was just intended as a joke ;P

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
He should be dealt with now, most likely banned is what they told me

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score

I like you bud, but your grammar hurts my eyes. Also was it really necessary to tag me? :p

Btw, I AM THE ANIME MASTER HERE! YOU HAVE TERRIBLE TASTE!

Jk

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
Darkrai202 biggest cry baby, and contradicting person I've ever met.

"People just no life it on this block game, get a life" played over 10000 games

Takes it way to seriously and can't handle when people think he isn't the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci