• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top clans from every region

TimmaaaaH

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow, this thread is really awesome ;) even though I dind't agree with everything you said.

Slayeer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
O sorry guys i feel stupid about the AS thing I meant to say AU also about the helfire thing thats an opinion

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
O sorry guys i feel stupid about the AS thing I meant to say AU also about the helfire thing thats an opinion
it's fine, as long as you apologized. it's not so much a thing with me, its a thing with the clans. they might be offended.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Oh by the way, NuggetZ restarted their clan battle history. Phoenix has beaten them twice 3-0 and 3-1 and Apex has beaten them 3-2. So they technically have taken on the clans above. :p

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Ehh, I'm fine w/ Phoenix being #3 rated in your book, but after playing US I feel like the community there is generally just not as good. Billa win farms quiet a bit on US just because even with the lag we genuinely find it easier to win - I feel that Au has a smaller community and thus have less noobs and more skilled players packed with one another :p That being said US Forgotten and the Eu Rebels are definitely good clans and I too think they deserve a spot.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ehh, I'm fine w/ Phoenix being #3 rated in your book, but after playing US I feel like the community there is generally just not as good. Billa win farms quiet a bit on US just because even with the lag we genuinely find it easier to win - I feel that Au has a smaller community and thus have less noobs and more skilled players packed with one another :p That being said US Forgotten and the Eu Rebels are definitely good clans and I too think they deserve a spot.
I'm fine with Phoenix being #3 as well. EU rebels and US Forgotten are great clans. AU is harder to get wins on because of smaller servers and people are generally packed in few. EU and US are incredibly easy to win on, however that doesn't mean they don't have good players.

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm fine with Phoenix being #3 as well. EU rebels and US Forgotten are great clans. AU is harder to get wins on because of smaller servers and people are generally packed in few. EU and US are incredibly easy to win on, however that doesn't mean they don't have good players.
Why did you have the need to reply with everything I just said re-worded? xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci