• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top clan Season 2

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
1. IGN. SniperSnakez
2.Past Clans. Titans, Insidious, Eternity for like 1 day, Rebels Early v1, cyanvolts, and more that I forget.
3.Moderating Experience if any. Yes, I used to own my own server that had usually 10-15 people on, but it was up for one week, so I know how to treat players nice, and make everyone feel happy and not abused. I was also mod on tons of servers before I came to MCSG, but than I quit because MCSG is better.
4.Do you know either of the hosts?: No, but I would love to get to! I watched some of the stream and they seemed really cool and nice ;).
5.How could you make Top Clan Season 1 a better environment for the players? I could make Top Clan Season 2 a better environment because I would make sure that nobody/no clan gets abused by the other. I would make sure nobody is bragging, is too cocky or makes other people feel bad, I would make sure that everyone has as much fun as possible and every game is fair!

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
1. IGN. SpellCaster_/Torkoal_
2.Past Clans. React, vanguard, eternity, salvation
3.Moderating Experience if any. I was a mod in season 1:)
4.Do you know either of the hosts? Yes both!
5.How could you make Top Clan Season 1 a better environment for the players? I was a mod in season 1 and I wasn't bias at all and I know all the mcsg rules.
will u be more active then season 1? we barely saw u :(

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
1. IGN: resistantcorn12
2.Past Clans: Titansv1, Sovereign, Rebels, Insanity, Prodigious, Trivium, Titansv2 (Current)
3.Moderating Experience if any: Yes, I have plenty. I owner a server called Aerosion which was recently discontinued. I moderated on a few smaller servers as well. I moderated on MCSwish and am currently in the Waiting stage for MCGamer Moderator.
4.Do you know either of the hosts?: Not really, but I can get to know them c;
5.How could you make Top Clan Season 1 a better environment for the players?: I am unbiased, fair, and respectable. I know that my helping on the staff team will benefit the clans and players inside of them. I strongly feel as if I will be a great asset to the staff team in this tournament. I will have low bias considering the clan I'm in is busy and will likely not join this tournament. I know that I will be fair to everyone and will help a lot c:

P.S: I can record in 720p at 60fps and upload the battles to my channel.

Last edited:

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score

1. Name of clan. The Haunted
2. Number of Players in clan. 15
3.Does your clan like lemonade? Deadboxy says yes
4.Do you agree to the rules? Yeah

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score

1. IGN: BulletJC
2.Past Clans: Rivals, Eternity, Salvation, Excel
3.Moderating Experience if any: A mini factions server and Top Clan Season 1.
4.Do you know either of the hosts? Yup!
5.How could you make Top Clan Season 2 a better environment for the players? I could make sure that there is no flame between clans and organize times for battle between different clans.

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score
1. IGN. zCrimsonAura
2.Past Clans. Reality,Frozen,Excel
3.Moderating Experience if any.On a SMP Server and my friends pvp server
4.Do you know either of the hosts?Yes Ma'am
5.How could you make Top Clan Season 1 a better environment for the players? I could make sure that both teams have the best times of their lives, and have no flame between eachother.

VanguardMCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
1. Name of clan: Vanguard
2. Number of Players in clan: 22
3.Does your clan like lemonade? Killyourbutt says he likes cool aid, but the rest of our clan likes PINK lemonade.
4.Do you agree to the rules? Sure

TeamNano

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Name of clan. Team Nano
2. Number of Players in clan. 10
3.Does your clan like lemonade? No
4.Do you agree to the rules? Yes Ma'am. We will go over them as a clan soon.

KingofGrapes

Career
Reaction score

1. Name of clan. Extinct
2. Number of Players in clan. 14
3.Does your clan like lemonade? YES, drinking some now actually xD
4.Do you agree to the rules. Of course!

GetArcanined

Career
Reaction score

1. IGN. Tundrakiller23
2.Past Clans. Excel, Saints and more
3.Moderating Experience if any. YEs The Broken Door's Server i am a mod. I am also a mod on Faded PvP
4.Do you know either of the hosts? Both
5.How could you make Top Clan Season 1 a better environment for the players? By Makeing decisions fair if decisions need to be made.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci