• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top clan Season 2

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
the first one already took place, this is the second one happening at the end of the month
No. I'm talking about the second one. She made the thread right after the first one and set the date of the tournament two weeks after the teams were finalized.

Spartaruels

Platinum
Reaction score

1. IGN. [Spartaruels]
2.Past Clans. [Inviction] [Crimson] [Excel] [ArtofPvP] [Scyth] [Vapor] Now in [Radiant]
3.Moderating Experience if any. I was a Mod on Alcacity Mc [UHC PvP Server]
4.Do you know either of the hosts? I met Shanrr and had a bit of a problem on the server and joshua helped me out so i guess i know him :D
5.How could you make Top Clan Season 2 a better environment for the players? I'm very nice, and cooperative, im used to helping others throughout situations involving hackers, so the warnings and Punishments will be enforced pretty hard if i am to join the staff <3 :D

qxerft

Diamond
Reaction score
Could you switch Inferno's name to Unbound, seeing as it is the same clan just without one of the leaders? thanks.

CHRISGUNNING

Diamond
Reaction score
1. Name of clan: Devilation
2. Number of Players in clan: 25+
3.Does your clan like lemonade? Indeed we do.
4.Do you agree to the rules? Yassss

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah it's what happens when you host a tournament that was supposed to take place almost half a month later.
I guess my thought process was a week wasnt long enough for some people and they complained they didnt have enough time to study so I wanted to give people more time but instead I just gave them more time to disband reband change name change name again call my on Skype come on my server and spam me with their new name... gosh next time u guys get 1 day notice jk :p but seriously its hard to find the perfect time to make everyone happy :(

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
I guess my thought process was a week wasnt long enough for some people and they complained they didnt have enough time to study so I wanted to give people more time but instead I just gave them more time to disband reband change name change name again call my on Skype come on my server and spam me with their new name... gosh next time u guys get 1 day notice jk :p but seriously its hard to find the perfect time to make everyone happy :(
It is ok Shan, just try your best and it isn't your fault that people disband and crap.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci