• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TOP CLAN SEASON 2 PREDICATION

Soul421

Platinum
Reaction score
[Updated]

Round one

Inferno vs Vapor - Inferno
DESC - I've fought inferno and they put up a great fight, and Vapor I never heard of.

Exodus vs Salvation - Salvation
DESC - I think Salvation will pull a win. They both have been together for a long time, but Exodus has some great PvPers, but Salvation has better.

Tigers vs Ascendancy - Ascendancy
DESC - We have scrimmed tigers, and beat them 5-1,but they may pull something out of there sleeves.

Eternity vs Insidious - Eternity
DESC - This is going to be a very close fight, but with there great team work I think Eternity can pull this off.

Luminous vs Millenium - Millenium
DESC - Since these clans are new, I have to base it off of skill, and pvpers, and Millenium wins on that one.

------ vs The Haunted - Haunted if there isn't going to be a replacement for vanguard.
DESC - ya

Retrospect vs Purified - Retrospect
DESC - Retrospect has some great PvPers, as well never heard of Retrospect.

Fight Club vs Arsenic - Aresenic
DESC - The only reason this is because Arsenic has been around longer than Fight Club, but this is going to be a close fight so I may be wronged.

Round 2

Inferno vs Salvation - Salvation
DESC - Salvation has some great pvpers, and has been around for a long time [Most of them from the old Salvation/ React]

Ascendency vs Eternity - Close battle. Have no clue.
DESC - This is going to be a close battle, so if this battle does happen I have no clue. Imma just go with Eternity 1-0.

Millenium vs Haunted - Millenium
DESC - Millenium has better pvpers.

Retrospect vs Arsenic - Retrospect
DESC - This is going to be close. That's all I can say.

Round 3

Salvation vs Eternity - Eternity
DESC - I think Eternity will pull off the victory because they have a lot of good players, but Salvation may give them a run for there money, or even win the battle.

Millenium vs Retrospect - Retrospect
DESC - I think this because Retrospect has better pvpers.

FINALS

Eternity vs Retrospect - Eternity
DESC - These clans are good. But eternity has been along longer.
Well retrospect is half of excel.

ExclxBeast105

Platinum
Reaction score
[Updated]

Round one

DESC - I've fought inferno and they put up a great fight, and Vapor I never heard of.

DESC - I think Salvation will pull a win. They both have been together for a long time, but Exodus has some great PvPers, but Salvation has better.

DESC - We have scrimmed tigers, and beat them 5-1,but they may pull something out of there sleeves.

DESC - This is going to be a very close fight, but with there great team work I think Eternity can pull this off.

DESC - Since these clans are new, I have to base it off of skill, and pvpers, and Millenium wins on that one.

------ vs The Haunted - Haunted if there isn't going to be a replacement for vanguard.
DESC - ya

DESC - The only reason this is because Arsenic has been around longer than Fight Club, but this is going to be a close fight so I may be wronged.

Round 2

DESC - Salvation has some great pvpers, and has been around for a long time [Most of them from the old Salvation/ React]

DESC - This is going to be a close battle, so if this battle does happen I have no clue. Imma just go with Eternity 1-0.

Round 3

DESC - I think Eternity will pull off the victory because they have a lot of good players, but Salvation may give them a run for there money, or even win the battle.

FINALS

Um retrospect is over rated we scrimmed them and it postponed 1-1

asdffish

Diamond
Reaction score
Lol ur telling us that we can't beat a clan when u lost against the haunted and other scrandy clans nub, it's my opinion so stfu, would If I said ur clan couldn't beat them... Oh yea cuz u they can't scrubby nub cake
I don't care if he is your cousin or not, I expect you to have respect for everyone else in Inferno, if you wish to insult us, then PM him. There is absolutely no reason what so ever for you to be saying these things on a public thread unless we have somehow spited you, which I don't think we have.

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
[Updated]

Round one

DESC - ya

Round 2

Round 3

FINALS

Millennium disbanded right?
Um retrospect is over rated we scrimmed them and it postponed 1-1
... If your going to be rude to them Im going to bring up the fact that your clan lost to a clan that had 0 messages on there thread. Personally I think both Tigers and Retrospect are good clans.

Reaction score
I don't care if he is your cousin or not, I expect you to have respect for everyone else in Inferno, if you wish to insult us, then PM him. There is absolutely no reason what so ever for you to be saying these things on a public thread unless we have somehow spited you, which I don't think we have.
Read wat he put and I can put wat I want u aren't my boss

asdffish

Diamond
Reaction score
Read wat he put and I can put wat I want u aren't my boss
Just take it to a PM, if you didn't like what he said about your opinions, then you can tell him there, or call him even I don't care, just don't start disrespecting another clan on a public thread when it's obvious that you're trying to flame.

Reaction score
Just take it to a PM, if you didn't like what he said about your opinions, then you can tell him there, or call him even I don't care, just don't start disrespecting another clan on a public thread when it's obvious that you're trying to flame.
I don't want to cause flame but u do know its a game right, ur literally taking it like I just planted a bomb in ur cafe... It's not real life bro

asdffish

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't want to cause flame but u do know its a game right, ur literally taking it like I just planted a bomb in ur cafe... It's not real life bro
Yea I know, I still don't take disrespect lightly. These are other people, is there any reason you feel the need to insult them?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci