• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top Clan Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
I dont even see how this is semi relevant. This just shows immaturity and honestly makes me pitty your members.
And if you guys manage to make it 2-2. I will show you what a tryhard roster looks like
pity*. Yes my clan is the immature one when you're hurting the other clans feelings by calling them no competition. You are a genius. SertifiedCock I'm pretty sure you're using your tryhard roster. I love how every single game you play with us you have to resort to choke pointing because that's how terrible your clan is.

SampleText

Career
Reaction score
pity*. Yes my clan is the immature one when you're hurting the other clans feelings by calling them no competition. You are a genius. SertifiedCock I'm pretty sure you're using your tryhard roster. I love how every single game you play with us you have to resort to choke pointing because that's how terrible your clan is.

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
If anyone feels like PMSing feel free to PM me as all your doing is spamming this thread and continuing flame. I maturely re worded my original message and I ask everyone to drop the topic

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
Take Insidious out. We dont feel as if this tournament is up to standards. Sorry
lul u know whats funny is tournaments are supposed to be fun... standards... are your standards coming on my server and disrespecting me and the work me and my friends have done... I was very respectable to you and never said anything rude or disrespectful to you... youve always been rude to me when ive been nothing but nice.... maybe your "standards" are wrong in maybe my tournament is too good for u... not ur clan... u... ur clan was very respectable and considerate towards me but as the leader of a clan maybe you should learn from ur members... If you want to be a "respectful" clan people look at the leader to dignify what the clan stands for and I can tell u if you would like to become a respectable clan Id change some things about ur attitude... Like I said I designed this tournament for fun.. this is a game... something for clans to do that was different from the every day scrim... And although u came on my server and disrespected me... as an owner of a competing clan I gave u the benefit of the doubt and continued to allow u to stay... but to say that the others are not up to ur standards...please.. The clans in the tournament are 10 x more respectable in my eyes because they respect others you should try the same.

Last edited:

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
(ALTERNATE CLAN APPLICATION)

1. Name of clan. Vitalizing
2. Number of Players in clan. 7 at the moment but we will get much more people by the time clan wars start, but I do get this is a alternate clan application. Just doing it incase if we need to sub.
3.How many players in your clan have over 1000 wins on their MAIN account. Sadly, Nope :(
4.Do you agree to the rules? Yes I do agree.
accepted as alt clan

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
lul u know whats funny as tournaments are supposed to be fun... standards... are your standards coming on my server and disrespecting me and the work me and my friends have done... I was very respectable to you and never said anything rude or disrespectful to you... youve always been rude to me when ive been nothing but nice.... maybe your "standards" are wrong in maybe my tournament is too good for u... not ur clan u... ur clan was very respectable and considerate towards me but as the leader of a clan maybe you should learn from ur members... If you want to be a "respectful" clan people look at the leader to dignify what the clan stands for and I can tell u if you would like to become a respectable clan Id change some things about ur attitude... Like I said I designed this tournament for fun.. this is a game... something for clans to do that was different from the every day scrim... And although u came on my server and disrespected me... as an owner of a competing clan I gave u the benefit of the doubt and continued to allow u to stay... but to say that the others are not up to ur standards...please.. The clans in the tournament are 10 x more respectable in my eyes because they respect others you should try the same.
This is so true. Wake up America.

IntensityPlayz

Survivor
Reaction score
HE SAID SHE HAD NO NIPPSSSS

IntensityPlayz

Survivor
Reaction score
lul u know whats funny is tournaments are supposed to be fun... standards... are your standards coming on my server and disrespecting me and the work me and my friends have done... I was very respectable to you and never said anything rude or disrespectful to you... youve always been rude to me when ive been nothing but nice.... maybe your "standards" are wrong in maybe my tournament is too good for u... not ur clan u... ur clan was very respectable and considerate towards me but as the leader of a clan maybe you should learn from ur members... If you want to be a "respectful" clan people look at the leader to dignify what the clan stands for and I can tell u if you would like to become a respectable clan Id change some things about ur attitude... Like I said I designed this tournament for fun.. this is a game... something for clans to do that was different from the every day scrim... And although u came on my server and disrespected me... as an owner of a competing clan I gave u the benefit of the doubt and continued to allow u to stay... but to say that the others are not up to ur standards...please.. The clans in the tournament are 10 x more respectable in my eyes because they respect others you should try the same.
Almost as true as the fact that someone needs the IGN SertifiedCocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci