• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top Clan Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
1. Name of clan. Purifide
2. Number of Players in clan. 17
3.How many players in your clan have over 1000 wins on their MAIN account. None
4.Do you agree to the rules? Yes
u can be an alt if any clans drop out or dont have enough players to start i will add you to the list. You are welcome to come on the server and practice on the map whenever

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
Project Chrome has taken the spot of virulent since they were unresponsive over whether the clan was still in existence or not.

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
I find it completely unfair how Excel has a advantage over this. They can go on the map and practice before anyone else. Please make. Download so we can practice.
They dont have an advantage at all in fact other clans have far more time on the server practicing over excel as of right now. Every clan had the same opening time of the ability to practice on the map and it will continue that way.

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
We will be opening the server back up tom. if you have any questions you may ask our skype made for the event - TopClanTourney

JoshuaPlays

Diamond
Reaction score
1. IGN. Visaan
2.Past Clans. #InFusion, #Rivals, #Chaotic, #Nebulouse
3.Moderating Experience if any. To be honest, no.
4.Do you know either of the hosts? Yes I do know JoshuaPlays.
5.How could you make Top Clan Season 1 a better environment for the players? I would make the environment better by making sure players in the game aren't breaking rules such as disrespect, language, abuse and etc. I would do the best I'm able to help other players with questions about the tournament or questions related to there battles. I would also help the players by making sure everything they need to know for their battle so their is no confusion for ex. Making sure players know what Soul's Rules are.
Do you have an alt? I'm unfamiliar with that IGN...

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
First round seems like there are no even matchups. No route challenge it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member