• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 8 clans?

BunnzOfCookie

Career
Reaction score
What are you talking about??!!! Crusade is #1, they will never lose!

Anyways real new list.
1)Titans
2)Rebels
3)Aviate
4)Forsaken
5)Sovereign

Some other clans
Skip a few...
69)Crusade
Can you not make fun of us.... we're pretty good (SHows your respect for other clans... just casue your in titans doesn't mean you can just go round doin that...

ALSO

1.) Titans(There you go ian :))
2.)Rebels
3.)Aviate
4.)Soverein/Crusade
5.)Crusade/forsaken
6.)Deception
7.)

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Titans
Though this may seem biased given the fact that I am the owner of this clan, I believe that we deserve the number 1 spot. Though we may not have had the clan battles to prove ourselves, we have performed outstandingly well in scrims, being one of the only two teams to really challenge Forgotten. In fact, we beat them just as much as we lost to them, making us, in my mind at least, equal in terms of skill. We may not have the best teamwork (though we are working on it), but I believe we make up for it with the skill of our PvP'ers, the dedication of our members, and the style of individual leadership I've attempted to foster that allows the Titans to operate at full capacity whether or not I'm there to oversee the battle. Once we begin our first round of clan battles, I believe we'll finally be able to prove our worth to the clan community as a whole.

2. Rebels
The Rebels...What can I say? They're an absolutely amazing clan, with fantastic PvP'ers, great teamwork, and an inspiring leader. They've held the #1 spot for longer than any other clan in MCSG history, and, even though they've been on a bit of a decline recently, I firmly believe that they will be an incredible challenge to any clan that faces them. I may not be on the best of terms with them currently, but I do wish for nothing else but to see them succeed, and they definitely have the resources to do it. I'm glad to have started this clan, and even more glad to see the amazing work Bran has done with it since I took my leave. The Rebels are a family, and one of the best clans MCSG has ever seen.

3. Sovereign
Though this clan may have been disturbed slightly by Epic_Frog_Song leaving, I am of the belief that Sovereign will be able to come back in full force, even stronger than before. Salamancer is a solid leader, and he has a lot of good PvP material at his disposal. A bit more teamwork is required for Sovereign to fully realize its potential as a clan, but I feel that, as their players get to know each other better and begin to develop more sophisticated organization, Sovereign will become a force to be reckoned with.

4. Aviate
Aviate, once referred to as "The best of the randy clans", has now, I believe, passed beyond that barrier and become a full fledged clan that should provide ample challenge to any clan they end up fighting. They have excellent organization, and a leader who really knows what he's doing, making for a clan with high potential for the future. The one thing they are lacking is a high level of PvP skill, but, with additions such as Egrodo to their roster, and with seemingly constant training on MCSwish, that is a factor that may soon change.

5. Forsaken
Although Forsaken is a relatively new clan, I do believe it has the potential to do well in the future, especially under the leadership of TOXICWASTEII He is a skilled PvP'er, he is mature, and, ultimately, I think he'll make a very good leader. The clan hasn't really had the time as of yet to work on their teamwork nor their overall organization (especially as they only got their TS a few days ago), but they've provided a decent challenge in scrims, and I believe they will only improve as times go on.

6. Volts
Bringing me back to the early days of MCSG here...The "good" old days of the Cyanvolts vs. The Blamphs. From that time, I know Tito to be a good leader, and a solid PvP'er, and the same goes for the rest of the roster. They're all quite good at PvP, and know to work well as a team. However, even though this clan does have potential, I have not had the opportunity to scrim them and as such cannot actually judge the quality of their teamwork or the skill of the clan as a whole. I do still believe they deserve the #6 spot, but I would like to see them beginning to venture into the realm of scrims and official clan battles soon in order to retain the spot.

7. Chrome
Chrome is a relatively long lasting, stable clan, and they seem to work well together as a team, with all the members being friends with one other. However, they lack solid PvP skill, and don't seem to have an incredible level of organization, which accounts for their relatively low position on the list (though I do believe they have the potential to make their way up the ranks).

8. #milknippers
Couldn't really think of an 8th clan, and this clan fills the spot perfectly, with teamwork, leadership, and PvP skill comparable only to that of The Soft Skins. An amazing clan, and one that I believe will go far. Probably going to end up as the #1 clan on MCSG, because no one will be able to resist the power of the milk. Happyhose

Anyways, those are my personal opinions of the top 8 clans in MCSG. If you have any problems with my list, feel free to share them, so long as you do it in a way that won't provoke flame. I appreciate the criticism and discussion, and may have overlooked some points that would lead to me changing the list.

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
Can you not make fun of us.... we're pretty good (SHows your respect for other clans... just casue your in titans doesn't mean you can just go round doin that...

ALSO

1.) Titans(There you go ian :))
2.)Rebels
3.)Aviate
4.)Soverein/Crusade
5.)Crusade/forsaken
6.)Deception
7.)
Take a joke dude.

Happyhose

Diamond
Reaction score
1. #milknippers
Couldn't really think of an 8th clan, and this clan fills the spot perfectly, with teamwork, leadership, and PvP skill comparable only to that of The Soft Skins. An amazing clan, and one that I believe will go far. Probably going to end up as the #1 clan on MCSG, because no one will be able to resist the power of the milk. Happyhose
Yea us milk nippers are probably the #1 clan in MCSG. We even beat titans 3-0 today so yea they are bad and we are good.

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
Yea us milk nippers are probably the #1 clan in MCSG. We even beat titans 3-0 today so yea they are bad and we are good.
Yeah soft skins beat them 5-0 in scrims before they rage quit, these nubs.

cmk950003

Platinum
Reaction score
1.Titans
2.Rebels
3.Sovereign
4. Aviate
5.Forsaken
6.Volts
7. Illuminate
8. Deception

Last edited:

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
1)Titans
2)Forgotten EU (They're still a clan guys!)
3)Rebels
4)Sovereign
5)Aviate
6)Volts
7)Chrome
8)Deception

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
1)Forgotten EU+AU (They're still a clan guys!)
2)Titans
3)Rebels
4)Sovereign
5)Aviate
6)Volts
7)Chrome
8)Deception
Phoenix is no longer associated with AU Forgotten :p

Also...

3. Sovereign/Aviate - You guys are pretty good for just rebanding. :p

Members online

No members online now.