• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 5 best players [AU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungAgain

Experienced
Reaction score
I have only been playin MCGamer for about a month or 2 but if this ms_ guy is itchy and propected then i have seen them with haacks
Don't play anymore....I think can't play anymore would be a more suitable statement.
Clearly you aren't that new if you know that i got banned. So please feel free to mention your real account. You're from earth im guessing because all those earth kids think they are top shiet. Lol

Xerox_Unchained

Tribute
Reaction score
Clearly you aren't that new if you know that i got banned. So please feel free to mention your real account. You're from earth im guessing because all those earth kids think they are top shiet. Lol
I wouldn't have had to be around too long to see your post on the prospect clan page...as it was only posted a few days ago.

Reaction score
lol hayden ur only purpose for going on the forums is to cause a fk load amount of flame and as u can see ur not welcome here.
hahhaah, just because your little group doesn't want me doesnt mean I am not welcome. I will leave when someone of authority asks me to, not because a butthurt 11 year old tells me to.

YoungAgain

Experienced
Reaction score
hahhaah, just because your little group doesn't want me doesnt mean I am not welcome. I will leave when someone of authority asks me to, not because a butthurt 11 year old tells me to.
Lol who's his little group im pretty sure that you're the only one with a little group.. and a little group of forum accounts..

Xeption

Survivor
Reaction score
1. Gengar | Christian - You've basically mastered all the skills on a PvP basis. You're first on my list c:
2. ripz | Ronan - Yeah you do hack sometimes. But overall you're a really good player. Your insane hits are just hacklike, except you don't hack. In my opinion your easily Australia's #1 but considering you can hack sometimes I've put you down as #2.
2. croe97 | ? - Honestly couldn't decide between croe and Ronan so ^.^
3. knowledgeguy | Ryan
3. Jordyy | Jordan
4. Asterion | Jimmy
5. homr | Josh - I know you may be thinking why I've written myself in Aussies top 5 but just give me a chance. I am probably the most underrated player however. I'm not tending to be cocky, just saying what I think in my opinion.

Honerable Mentions
xFatal_
Daunter
snochet65 (aye his back)
iNotTiger
McNinjaKraft

^.^ These are just my opinions, please don't flame c:

Reaction score
1. Gengar | Christian - You've basically mastered all the skills on a PvP basis. You're first on my list c:
2. ripz | Ronan - Yeah you do hack sometimes. But overall you're a really good player. Your insane hits are just hacklike, except you don't hack. In my opinion your easily Australia's #1 but considering you can hack sometimes I've put you down as #2.
2. croe97 | ? - Honestly couldn't decide between croe and Ronan so ^.^
3. knowledgeguy | Ryan
3. Jordyy | Jordan
4. Asterion | Jimmy
5. homr | Josh - I know you may be thinking why I've written myself in Aussies top 5 but just give me a chance. I am probably the most underrated player however. I'm not tending to be cocky, just saying what I think in my opinion.

Honerable Mentions
xFatal_
Daunter
snochet65 (aye his back)
iNotTiger
McNinjaKraft

^.^ These are just my opinions, please don't flame c:
omg what did i just read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.