• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 3 Favorite Pokémons and why?

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Hello all!

My apologies if this type of thread is already created, but I'm just curious to know which three Pokés are your favorites, and why. Almost everyone has different favorites, and I really enjoy hearing which Pokés others prefer!

Personally, my three favorites have got to be Mawile (stunning amount of resistances, extremely fun to train), Garchomp (only dragon- type I catch and train in every PKM- game, looks cool and has many various playstyles) and possibly Greninja (don't really need to explain why, looks badass and is outstanding from other starters).

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Grovyle- I always thought he looked really cool, and "ninjalike." I thought he so chill in the anime, and when Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness came out and he was a main character, I was just so pumped. His character in that kind of sealed the deal.

Sandile- The little crocodile is a boss. I think he's adorable and badass at the same time. He's a tiny crocodile, what else can I say? Also, I love the sandile in the anime. He's such a boss with those shades... God, sandile 4evah.

Heliolisk- If you can't tell, I like lizard like things. One of my favorite lizards of all time is the basilisk (Or the Jesus Christ Lizard). I initially thought helioptile was stupid, but after fighting the electric gym I realized I love heliolisk. I also though he was a frilled neck lizard, and when he uses as special attack he looks soooo cool.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Grovyle- I always thought he looked really cool, and "ninjalike." I thought he so chill in the anime, and when Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness came out and he was a main character, I was just so pumped. His character in that kind of sealed the deal.

Sandile- The little crocodile is a boss. I think he's adorable and badass at the same time. He's a tiny crocodile, what else can I say? Also, I love the sandile in the anime. He's such a boss with those shades... God, sandile 4evah.

Heliolisk- If you can't tell, I like lizard like things. One of my favorite lizards of all time is the basilisk (Or the Jesus Christ Lizard). I initially thought helioptile was stupid, but after fighting the electric gym I realized I love heliolisk. I also though he was a frilled neck lizard, and when he uses as special attack he looks soooo cool.
The thing I was the most amazed by with the new generation was that its Pokés didn't look "boring" like most of the Black/White ones, Gamefreak did a wonderful job with the design of the new Pokés.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Reyquaza. No need to explain. Amazing attack and defence.

Wailord: Extremely powerful and has an ENORMOUS amount of health.

I cant think of the rest, and I dont have time. Will edit later.

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Reyquaza. No need to explain. Amazing attack and defence.

I cant think of the rest, and I dont have time. Will edit later.
wailord sux

Farfecht'd - badass
Blaziken - vying with Aegislash and Excadrill for best non-legendary, first pokemon I ever had, first evolved, first to level 100 etc...
Breloom - spore errday

Last edited:

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
Tornadus-T - Pure flying type. This is great as it allows it to survive most fighting-type attacks. It also has access to Regenerator, which is great for gaining back damage dealt by Stealth Rocks and or Life Orb damage

Mew - Can learn so many moves. This allows each set to be unique and can be a surprise to the opponent. It has 100 in every stat, which allows it to tank a couple hits

Shaymin - Like Mew in the way that it has 100 in every stat, but it can't learn as many moves. However, it does have access to Seed Flare, one of my favorite moves.

Sorry mate, but Wailord kinda sucks. It is very slow. Despite its high Health Stat, it's defenses suck. Basically it's only chance is a choice scarfed set with water spout.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry mate, but Wailord kinda sucks. It is very slow. Despite its high Health Stat, it's defenses suck. Basically it's only chance is a choice scarfed set with water spout.
I like wailord... Their stats don't necessarily matter. Whales are cool!

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
He's noy saying you're not allowed to like wailord, just that Pixelator was wrongly making out that it's good competitively which is not at all true- it literally has no good sets.

I actually like wailord because of the #nostalgia of catching the Regis in pokemon Ruby c:

Fireworks

Platinum
Reaction score
Absol - Always had a place for it. I love how it looks and it's fun to use.

Ampharos - Same reason as Absol.

Eevee - How could one not love it. It's adorable. :3

Notable Mentions:
Lucario - Never really used it in a playthough, but I like how it looks and love playing as it in Project M.

Togetic - I always loved togetic, no real reason why. :p

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I enjoyed having one on my team, but it's time that I replace it with something else, like a Milotic or Greninja.

Off- topic but has everyone shared their friendcodes on the other thread? If not, then you should.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci