• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

top 20 OCE cb players

L

hi im ronan
Reaction score
1. rkt
2. Survive
3. OfficialPieman97
4. sib
5. benchwarming
6. Steamroll
7. Obliterate
8. dild
9. OfficerKaboomCSW
10. vRiiP
11. vayp
12. Dextority
13. Prospected
14. ilikegengarhd
15. ripz
16. 64Bits
17. gaybo
18. Indigenous
19. homr
20. name_minecraft

Jordyy

Quantum
Reaction score
  1. Spoekt
  2. TeeArrr
  3. Emotives
  4. Veneneno
  5. Rodling
  6. knowlegeguy
  7. Swoopz
  8. lovenotes
  9. guccibandit
  10. ToxicBlaze
  11. Jakman1
  12. TSutt
  13. BlueCrayyon
  14. Sixey
  15. fltch
  16. Qvn
  17. TeeeNTeee
  18. Frontward
  19. RackemWille
  20. ep1cn00bt00b

Last edited:
Reaction score
With constant debate about who should be listed as #1 through to #20. I've decided it'd be much easier to just list players who could potentially be in the Top 20 with proper reasoning on why they deserve a spot. This list is in Alphabetical order.

- AzTax -
He doesn't play much in general and we barely add him to our lineup in Voltage but whenever he does play he always preforms well and is a good all round player. There is never a reason to not have him play. We players at Voltage respect him as a player and some would consider him to be our best player. Although knowing this I still personally don't know how highly I'd rather him as a player in Clan Battles although I still think he deserves a spot in the list.

- Bluecrayyon -
Many believe he's one of ExiLe's carries. He's yet another all round player and preforms well. Him and knowledgeguy have insane chemistry with each other and end up carrying many rounds for ExiLe. I personally believe this is why ExiLe looks like a better clan in most cases because these two make ExiLe's chemistry look good.

- Emotives -
Jett always has a presence in team fights. He genuinely is really good and we at Voltage never have a reason to not have him in the lineup. I think that if he learnt chest routes and general tier 2's then he'd be more of a threat to the enemy team then he is currently.

- ep1cn00bt00b -
ep1c was always known to be good back in the day but he showed us how smart he really was when he came back to play in Trinity. He has been always super smart and carried some rounds for Trinity. I think that he much deserves a spot in this list.

- Fitzyy -
Fitzyy often seems to have a major impact in team fights. He lands a majority of his shots and often doesn't die. I personally believe he's one of Tranquillity's smartest players in clan battles. He's a player that you can't take lightly even when Tranquillity is down a player.

- fltch -
Okay so people are going to call me bias for fltch but hear me out. Playing with fltch from the very start I didn't think he was very good either but after playing with him for the whole season I know he's one of Voltage's smartest and mechanically gifted players. As much as he annoys all of us at Voltage sometimes with his fat ego, we still respect him very much as a player. He's a playmaker at heart, if a team doesn't play around him and listen to him then he constantly feeds. Personally overtime I became the support role for fltch meaning; I constantly echoed his coms, never split from him to make sure we targeted the same person at all times, made sure to follow up on whatever plays he's trying to make and/or genuinely being a good teammate for him. He's one of Voltage's best players and even if people don't agree with me I still think he much deserves a spot on this list.

- Frontward -
He's a total idiot sometimes and does his own thing which has almost lost us a few rounds but whenever he does play as a team he's definitely one of our best players. I personally believe he gets the most impact in sword fights on Voltage's end but the trade off is he often is running away from the enemy team at the start of most rounds. He's a perfect teammate if you have someone micromanaging him however.

- GeorgeNZ / Phoan -
Okay I know what everyone is thinking but just listen. He’s definitely a highly underrated player and a lot of people do really sleep on him. Yes I know he was on the team that didn’t secure a single victory (except for a DQ victory), however I do personally admire his mechanics and with time I think he could be pretty formidable just like anyone else is on this list. It’s fine if anyone disagrees with this one and I completely understand yet I still personally believe he should be on a list where anyone could potentially be in the top 20 list.

- Huzehh -
Huzehh hands down is our smartest player in Voltage but it's a shame how he never tries or takes Clan Battles seriously 80% of the time. When he tries and shotcalls for us it's very hard to not see him as being our smartest player. I think Huzehh had the most potential in the clan and could have dominated the Clan Leaderboards if he properly shotcalled for us, just like how Philosophy had TeeArrr. But I could be completely bias so take this with a grain of salt.

- ImmaSlapYoFace -
I personally haven't seen much of Rory the times when I have gone against him in clan battles he was decent in that he had presence in team fights except his awareness wasn't too great and often got crit out from behind. I think he's a all rounder that could potentially be a huge threat but I know he's pretty good at sword rod.

- Jakman -
I personally believe Jakman is Tranquillity's best member. He's one of their smartest players are is their best player mechanically. There are many times he's clutched up rounds for Tranquillity and have won them the round. He's a huge threat in team fights and if left uncontested I feel like he'd roll an entire team.

- Jordyy -
As much as he gets Good talked about for being boosted and teaming, etc. He still one of Philosophy's best members. From what I heard he hasn't been performing in recent clan battles however whenever he does preform well he's a dominate force for Philosophy. Definitely the most solid all round player on this list.

- julianp -
I personally believe julianp is ExiLe's hardest carry. He is just genuinely super good and always seems to preform super well. I think that ExiLe would have a hard time winning even with knowledgeguy and Bluecrayyon's insane chemistry. He has potential to be top 5 in my opinion.

- knowledgeguy -
The 2nd half of an insane duo. Ryan was always known to be good even back in the day but he came back with Bluecrayyon and showed us why he deserved all the hype he got. Ryan is an insane all round player and his chemistry with Bluecrayyon makes it so much better.

- lovenotes -
With Joey I personally feel like he has his good days and bad days. He could end up being one of our best if not the best player one day but then he ends up feeding the next day. He however is very consistent with the bow which is always something anyone wants in a teammate. We will sacrifice himself to save a teammate sometimes but also sometimes he makes the wrong judgement and ends up dying for nothing. However in the very end Joey is completely a team player who anyone in Voltage would love to play with.

- Rackemwille -
Regardless of his hacking history he’s proven himself to be a completely all round solid player. He looks really good in sword fights and doesn’t seem to die too easily. I think he’d make a good asset to any clan.

- Nash -
I think nash is pretty formidable in team fights and he could get pretty scary sometimes. He lands quite a bit of bow shots and seems to be pretty smart in clan battles. I think nash could be a top contender for the top 5 spot.

- Qvn / Mew-
I DID NOT WRITE THIS: “Kevin often tries to make all these crazy plays to try to impress everyone which often leaves him dead all the time. However whenever he plays like a team player he can be such a good team mate. His gamesense about team play, positioning, awareness, strategy that he developed from other games often shine through whenever he coms or plays. His mechanics would deserve him a spot on this list. He’s leadership during clan battles and his ability to calm and un-tilt everyone is something every clan needs. He enforced his positive mindset on others to make sure they’re playing at peak performance. He’s a solid player with the best improvement mindset out of anyone. There are a lot of background things especially with communication he does well at that no one except only the people in Voltage can see”.

- Sixey -
I haven’t heard too good of things from Sixey but judging from personal experience he seems to be quite a solid player. I know for a fact he’s pretty good with Sword and Rod. He’s pretty amazing with bow too. However from what I’ve been told he’s inexperienced in clan battles but I think he has just as much potential as anyone on this list to be at least top 10 from just judging based off his mechanics.

- snochet65 -
Cam was known to be one of the best archers ever and legends says he landed 90% of his bow shots. Cam came back with a vengeance with an iron fist readily to rule over the clan scene yet again which I believe he very well could have. Without Cam’s presence, Tranquility lost a majority of its firepower in the brain department. They needed leadership and it was very clear to us players in Voltage that they weren’t as good as they were with Cam.

- Swoopz -
I know Swoopz can be rather toxic sometimes and make us all hate him but I personally believe he ain’t that bad. He’s good with the bow and lands long range shots pretty consistently. He’s also pretty solid in the sword rod department too. I think he’s just genuinely good and yet another all round solid player. There has been times when he’s hard carried Philosophy in multiple rounds.

- TSutt -
Most experience in clan battles in the scene. He’s very smart with Clan battles with macro play. Awareness and positioning during team fights can sometimes be lacking but whenever he plays peak performance he can get pretty scary in sword fights. But Tom is a major analyst for any situation and can solve any situation almost instantly. Any clan needs a player with quick thinking like him.

- TeeArrr -
I've heard many good things about TeeArrr from other players and especially players from Philosophy. The people I've talked to about this list all agree he's undisputed #1 best player for Clan Battles. I feel like there would be a noticeable difference if TeeArrr wouldn't be in Philosophy's lineup. He is their shotcaller and obviously does a really good job at it. He much deserves all the hype he receives and I understand why some US players think he's the best OCE Player in general.

- Tobirama -
Joel can often be negative which sometimes could destroy the team’s mental state but whenever he is playing properly he can also be one of our best players. Joel is one of Voltage’s best archers and plays very methodically. A player like Joel who thinks before he acts is exactly what is needed in a team play environment.

- ToxicBlaze -
People are gonna think I’m so bias towards Julian but please try to think I’m honestly being unbiased. I have hyped Julian up ever since day one from the very moment he joined Voltage about how he was so good at MCSG and Clan Battles. No one in Voltage knew how good he was at the time but after playing with him they saw how good he really was. I’m sure us players in Voltage can say we believe he’s our best player in Voltage otherwise he’s definitely one of our best. There are many times he’s flipped a round upside by winning a 1v2 or almost winning 1v2’s. He sights people out of position consistently and are able to secure the kill and get out with his life. There has been so many rounds Voltage has won because Julian had guaranteed a pick advantage on the enemy. Definitely a well deserved player on the list.

- Vepster -
Ignoring all the hate towards Jarrod, I think that he could be a pretty formidable player when and only when he’s playing at his peak. From personally experience he’s decent with his mechanics but he often isn’t aware in team fights and his game sense often gets him picked off. However if he’s in a snowball state of mind he could pick the enemy off one by one. I think he deserved a spot on the list.

Please take this list with a grain of salt and know any list is ultimately subjective. I tried talking about this list with multiple people to get it as less subjective as possible. If you’re not on this list please don’t think you’re good enough except know that I personally haven’t seen you play enough and/or I haven’t heard enough good things about you yet. But with that, it was a good season of clan battles. Good games to everyone who played even if it may have been messy sometimes it was still fun in the end!​

Last edited:

Pidove

Spectator
Reaction score
unbiased
1. Frontward
2. emotives
3. swoopz
4. fltch
5. toxicblaze
6. lovenotes
7. knowledgeguy