• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 10 US Clans of ALL Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

asdffish

Diamond
Reaction score
You don't have to been known to be good. I haven't been here longer than you and some other people but I will ensure you that I'm a lot better. So you don't know Kran, Mint, Char, Rev, Kron, Holy, Flowzify, Evil, Stab?
I do know them, and I have been in clans with them and I have fought against them many times before. Remember that some of them were actually in destiny with us ;) I definitely respect many of them as players, but as a whole I still think there were better players. For example, if bom came back right now and caught himself up after a bit I guarantee he could hold his own without a doubt if not beat most of them. Also, don't get me started on Kranzo, I've gotten him banned more times than I can count

MrJit

Experienced
Reaction score
I do know them, and I have been in clans with them and I have fought against them many times before. Remember that some of them were actually in destiny with us ;) I definitely respect many of them as players, but as a whole I still think there were better players. For example, if bom came back right now and caught himself up after a bit I guarantee he could hold his own without a doubt if not beat most of them. Also, don't get me started on Kranzo, I've gotten him banned more times than I can count
Kran doesn't hack, he's a known kohi player now (Vious). Bom was caught macroing/hacking in his stream, which was like last week I think. Bom is a cheating boyyyy. (He got banned on badlion after the stream)

DemeterUSClan

Survivor
Reaction score
its impossible to hold your own against a thing that doesnt move backwards. its like trying to punch a whole through solid concrete. it doesnt work like that

xDesolate

Career
Reaction score
bom still plays and got caught using a autoclicker about a week ago

xDesolate

Career
Reaction score
you actually have autism

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
some people knew about this stuff in the MCSG community (like a tiny amount including Jcc, Ceroria) Also people used this stuff, but not like this

We pretty much exposed a bunch of tactics from potion pvp to MCSG
Not saying we created these things but

wtapping
butterflyclicking
a,s,d hold strafing
8 blocking
ways to take less kb
etc.

also i am waiting for that post from jcc saying that everyone knew this stuff etc.
? lol i dont do Good to not take knockback, i just dont. Butterfly clicking is a way of clicking. some people have been doing it since the day they started playing because it is one of those habits. And 8 blocking is easy, just go to wizardhax.com !!! And desolate didnt bring these to mcsg. Destiny was probably the first clan to have everyone transfer to faction (apzy, wem, lakers, vepth, etc.) And im almost 100% sure destiny would win in a cb. Probably not 5-0 or 5-1 but convincingly.

And to all butthurt people responding to this, dont be sad

xDesolate

Career
Reaction score
? lol i dont do Good to not take knockback, i just dont. Butterfly clicking is a way of clicking. some people have been doing it since the day they started playing because it is one of those habits. And 8 blocking is easy, just go to wizardhax.com !!! And desolate didnt bring these to mcsg. Destiny was probably the first clan to have everyone transfer to faction (apzy, wem, lakers, vepth, etc.) And im almost 100% sure destiny would win in a cb. Probably not 5-0 or 5-1 but convincingly.
lmao no

asdffish

Diamond
Reaction score
Kran doesn't hack, he's a known kohi player now (Vious). Bom was caught macroing/hacking in his stream, which was like last week I think. Bom is a cheating boyyyy. (He got banned on badlion after the stream)
I don't know how things are now but I've fought bom before many times and there was no way he hacked (I'm not saying he does not now) and as I've said I've caught Kranzo hacking before and gotten him banned for it (again, I'm not going to say he does anymore)

xDesolate

Career
Reaction score
I don't know how things are now but I've fought bom before many times and there was no way he hacked (I'm not saying he does not now) and as I've said I've caught Kranzo hacking before and gotten him banned for it (again, I'm not going to say he does anymore)
LMAO YOU'RE FUKING LYING I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci