• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 10 Singers (In My Opinion)

Let's see....

• Iggy Azalea

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Nicki Minaj

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Credit to Snort , I think it's his idea? xD.
Anyways this is my opinion, it's based on about everything from music, achievements, songwriting, voice, stage presence etc
In no particular order :p
  1. Madonna​
  2. Lady Gaga​
  3. Adam Lambert​
  4. Katy Perry​
  5. Justin Timberlake​
  6. Ariana Grande​
  7. Demi Lovato​
  8. Chris Brown​
  9. Miley Cyrus​
  10. Taylor Swift​
I probably forgot some but that's who comes to mind right now.
I'm gonna do more of these later :3​
[/QUOTE
I dont really listen to these artists but meh, they're alright I guess.

Music

Spectator
Reaction score
Thought I might aswell share mine, from the sound of things doubt most people will recognize any of these names other than 10.
  1. Kurt Cobain - I'm probably extremely bias with this one, favorite band of all time
  2. Michael Jackson - Absolute legend of our time, shame he went out the way he did
  3. Freddie Mercury - Need I say anything about this man?
  4. Ozzy Osbourne - Unusual, unique but amazing voice
  5. Dave Grohl - Oh how I miss his ponytail
  6. Elvis Presley - He really should be in everyone's top 10
  7. Billie Joe Armstrong - Major part of my childhood, can't not include this legend
  8. Paul McCartney - Beatles are an absolute legendary figure in the history of music and he has still managed to keep himself somewhat relevant all this time.
  9. Aimer (エメ) - A Japanese artist I found while looking online, hell of a story behind her amazing voice, giving more reason to like it
  10. Ariana Grande - While I'm not up to date with the mainstream music these days I've got to admit she has a hell of a voice so I'll add her to my top 10 just to keep everyone happy :)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci