• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 10 PvP'ers EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossiebalboa

Experienced
Reaction score
My top 10 is based on who is active at this current period.
1. MahxiXBL - Absolutely outstanding in defensive play.
2. Ryska - Great team play, always rely on him to save your ass.
3. Domilz - Brilliant team leader, always knows what to do.
4. rossiebalboa - He may be a little inactive, but recently he's active. All round brilliant, in my opinion.
5. iTzSlash3rHD - I really think Slasher is underrated, excellent in clan wars.
6. iProGames - Recently a lot more active. He always manages to savor his hearts, and attack when you're weak.
7. Henkcraft - Should be ranked higher, but yeah. He is so good with rod -.-.
8. mice9 - Fought you a few times, and I think it's fair to say we're even? You're brilliant at combos.
9. Austin_HG - Yes, there have been speculations of you using hacks. We've only fought twice, and yeah. You are good, and I've seen you at your best.
10. EzSp - I do think Easy is a good player. He's improved a lot since I first met him. Good at a lot of things.

However. Because I didn't add the most obvious best players, Elgoldo, Noah, Extract, Gcb, Charles, etc. Does not mean I don't rate them. I've just based my top 10 off active players. I think all of those players I listed, Elgoldo, Noah, Extract, Gcb, Charles, are all outstanding.
Haha. Thanks. :p

Randy_Nub

Experienced
Reaction score
Okay i just wanna add somthing. could you try to avoid basing people of 1v1 server's. its just i know many people who are really bad at 1v1 server's but are insane at MCSG. 1v1 servers are half skill and half Connection. where as MCSG stops those dirty 7 hit combo's.

Ryska

Platinum
Reaction score
4. rossiebalboa - He may be a little inactive, but recently he's active. All round brilliant, in my opinion.
6. iProGames - Recently a lot more active. He always manages to savor his hearts, and attack when you're weak.
8. mice9 - Fought you a few times, and I think it's fair to say we're even? You're brilliant at combos.
9. Austin_HG - Yes, there have been speculations of you using hacks. We've only fought twice, and yeah. You are good, and I've seen you at your best.
10. EzSp - I do think Easy is a good player. He's improved a lot since I first met him. Good at a lot of things.

However. Because I didn't add the most obvious best players, Elgoldo, Noah, Extract, Gcb, Charles, etc. Does not mean I don't rate them. I've just based my top 10 off active players. I think all of those players I listed, Elgoldo, Noah, Extract, Gcb, Charles, are all outstanding.
thx fishy<33

iTzSlash3rHD

Platinum
Reaction score

Thnx nub :p <3

Randy_Nub

Experienced
Reaction score
Okay the thread will be taken down in the coming hours just because people have been taking the list's way too seriously and its causing me alot of problems. thanks for everyone's support on the thread.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ehh this is just from experience of people I've fought, so if you're good and not on my list I haven't fought you.
Not in any specific order
1. Kallbergz
2. Salared

3. ZeliikaHD
4. Ryska_rysen
5. xExtract:
6. jmullins783
7. Tobschiller
8. jdegoederen
9. Gravey4rd (anyone who can win about 50 games in a row has my respect)
10. Voei (how can you get that many wins with a trackpad??)
Honorable mentions to my friends:
Chobski : could improve on somethings like the bow, rod and general tactics, however has come on leaps and bounds in a few months
samson888 : Good with the sword, but gets a bit reckless sometimes swingin' his sword like he just don't care
Also eskild :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci