• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 10 Favorite Animes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

landowicked

Diamond
Reaction score
Noragami is a show that just finished its first 12 episode season at the end of march. i do highly recomend it though.

Sidopey

Diamond
Reaction score
By far Attack on Titan, the work is amazing, always has a cliff hanger and the fighting is unique 10/10

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Im surprised no one has mentioned Dragon Ball! Its like one of the most overrated animes ever... Im not saying its bad, its just overrated as hell... I honestly never found it interesting both now and as a kid, it kinda bored me.

Im not really an anime watcher but I can mention the old ones I used to watch as a kid that no one, aside from pokemon and naruto, will know about.

- Pokemon (ofcourse)
- Mikami the Ghost Sweeper
- The Zodiac Knights (not sure if thats its name in english)
- Ranma 1/5 (the same as above)
- Naruto (which is the most recent one I watched, like 5 years ago when I was 13 :p)

landowicked

Diamond
Reaction score
Dragon ball is overrated. if it was most underrated anime, id got with Higurashi, the horror story is amazing, and one that shouldnt be missed by anyone with the stomach to get through the not so....fluffy bits of the show.(WARNING this show is not for the weak stomached, or easily scared, its rather scary for anime terms, and very gory, not as gory as another or elfen lied but still gory none the less)

ITsMeTYL3R

Diamond
Reaction score
Dragon ball is overrated. if it was most underrated anime, id got with Higurashi, the horror story is amazing, and one that shouldnt be missed by anyone with the stomach to get through the not so....fluffy bits of the show.(WARNING this show is not for the weak stomached, or easily scared, its rather scary for anime terms, and very gory, not as gory as another or elfen lied but still gory none the less)
dragon ball z kai is my fav doe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci