• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Took out my first 4 team today XD

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
If they were baccas they deserved to die as they do not fully understand they will never be respected until they are called Wookies. Then I would be proud to serve with a Wookie.
Thank you for proper name recognition! I am a true Star Wars fan!

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If they were baccas they deserved to die as they do not fully understand they will never be respected until they are called Wookies. Then I would be proud to serve with a Wookie.
My research has lead me to belive that after a period of time, a bacca will progress into a Wookie. This changes the bacca in terms of maturity, PvP skill and number of hacks installed.
All except the latter increase, which decreases.
I once fought alongside one, I noticed a difference when he asked to team. Rather than the usual, 'plz tem I fan' he said 'you want to Team up for a bit?'
I accepted the offer, and he turned out to be an excellent fighter. I was upset when I had to kill the magnificent creature in the deathmatch...

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
Wookies r da bast bra derse bacca hers nuthing on benja

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My research has lead me to belive that after a period of time, a bacca will progress into a Wookie. This changes the bacca in terms of maturity, PvP skill and number of hacks installed.
All except the latter increase, which decreases.
I once fought alongside one, I noticed a difference when he asked to team. Rather than the usual, 'plz tem I fan' he said 'you want to Team up for a bit?'
I accepted the offer, and he turned out to be an excellent fighter. I was upset when I had to kill the magnificent creature in the deathmatch...
That is a Wookie. He may still call him a bacca for a little while but soon they will al know that they are Wookies and this gives them respect. When they are all aware that they are Wookies they may be allowed to rise up and create teams of numerous numbers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci