• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Tomorrowland SG - 5% Done

carlos10A

Platinum
Reaction score
We Focus on the places.
This Thread will be updated every week.
08/07/15
-
Spawn
2015-07-12_19.32.01.png

Last edited:

MqsterStorm

Tribute
Reaction score
Has Potential And Could Be Great! Wish I Could Help More But Confession I Have Never Seen Tomorrow Land.

carlos10A

Platinum
Reaction score
Has Potential And Could Be Great! Wish I Could Help More But Confession I Have Never Seen Tomorrow Land.
Thanks bro, My older brother was there and he take to many photographs and is so cute. When he back i see all the pic and I got the idea to make a map of tomorrowland.
If you have any idea be sure for tell me :)
every Sunday will upload new screenshot.

Reaction score
Wait... Is this map going to be based of the super aMazing, awesome, radical, phenomenal, fantastic, terrific, good for everything Walt Disney Production/PIXAR/A113 Productions movie called TOMORROWLAND?!?!?!?!???

carlos10A

Platinum
Reaction score
Wait... Is this map going to be based of the super aMazing, awesome, radical, phenomenal, fantastic, terrific, good for everything Walt Disney Production/PIXAR/A113 Productions movie called TOMORROWLAND?!?!?!?!???
No, we focus on the tomorrowland Festival. All you can see on the aftermovie of tomorrowland Brazil 2015 we are going to build.
If you have any idea or recommendation for build be sure tell us

This Thread will be updated every week.

Last edited:

carlos10A

Platinum
Reaction score
Whats going on with the Map.? Are you still building it? I wanna see the progress :v
yeah but this map i think is for 2016 because i dont have a lot time :v next week will be new photos ;3

Glade_OS

Experienced
Reaction score
The spawn looks pretty nice :) And if the theme is what I think it is than I support it :D If I am wrong on the theme though...I still support it :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci