• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

To those new to the clan community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
Heloha!

Recently, I've seen many newer clan popping up which is great! But as of now most of these clan are what the majority of the clan community would call "randy clans".

So for these clans and their members I have a few simple tips to maybe help you out in the clan community.
Before I start this I know people believe me to be a "randy" myself but I've been here for long enough to notice a few general guidelines.

#
First of all, when it comes to naming clans I think it is best to not use a #. I'm not sure how this trend came to be but most skilled clans or anyone who has been in the clan community for a while will automatically assume that a clan is not skilled when their name contains a #.

Making a clan
If you are interested in making your own clan I highly recommend making some friends by joining a clan beforehand. If that clan disbands or you decide to leave you could make a clan with those newly acquired friends of yours c: Without those friends usually you will receive very few applications and with applications you don't have a roster to battle with which is of course very important in a clan.

Limiting the amount of clans you make
If your first clan doesn't work out its perfect normal and is fine to make another, although you may want to wait a while and maybe even join a clan in the mean time. But if you make several clans your reputation will be greatly effected which in turn can effect whether or not you can join certain clans and to be completely honest you might start getting insulted a lot more often. Sadly I learned this the hard way.

As of now that's all I have for you, I may add on more in the future. Best of luck! I hope you enjoy interacting and playing with clans ;)

Leafed

Career
Reaction score
Actually, back in 2012 and 2013, all clans used '#.' For example, there was #Blamphs, #Rebels, #Primeval, #Titans, #Forsaken, #Sovereign, #Deception, etc. It wasn't until early 2014 where well known clans begun omitting the # in front of their names. I guess some traditions don't die out quickly.
Also! If you're considering joining the clan community now, don't. simple as that
The reason the community is dying is because of the lack of new players and the increasing amount of players leaving :/

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Actually, back in 2012 and 2013, all clans used '#.' For example, there was #Blamphs, #Rebels, #Primeval, #Titans, #Forsaken, #Sovereign, #Deception, etc. It wasn't until early 2014 where well known clans begun omitting the # in front of their names. I guess some traditions don't die out quickly.

The reason the community is dying is because of the lack of new players and the increasing amount of players leaving :/
Blamphs didn't use a #. That started with Rebels ;D

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
Don't make a clan unless you are "known" in a way! You should join a clan that accept people you ability grow with them and learn how clan wars work then move on to a bigger clan unless of course ur clan is what u want and u have nice friends in there but if u are looking to develop moving on is the best option. Arfter moving on look at the USCL and the EUCL these tend to be slightly popular clans , earn ur trust with them and improve ur pvp with them. If you then want to make a clan u would know some developed players that will help you and u can become successful , this usally takes around 6 months so don't rush into things if ur new :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci