• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

To many hackers on MCSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bacca_007

Spectator
Reaction score
It's so hard to win this days beacouse of hackers. The MCSG Moderators need to do something with those hackers beacouse not everybody has fraps or bandicam seriosly.I can't win a match whitout a team 0f 3

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
You can download the free version of Bandicam which allows you to record for 10 mins :) Please refrain from making threads about hackers unless you are reporting them in the report abuse section. It does nothing but create spam.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Also, the time it takes to interview and hire Moderators is longer than you might think. Some people have to wait months before they even get an interview, and if we had too many Moderators, we would run the risk of it being too chaotic, and even having a worse standard of Moderators.
Also, for a gaming community/network of our size (I'm thinking H*ve, S*per Cr*ft Br*s., Sh*tbow, etc.) we have a lot more Moderators than some of them have. (Like, 150 a little while ago. I'm not sure of the exact number ATM)
Mods do all they can to catch hackers, but they're also busy dealing with Report Abuses and other issues, and cannot always be in-game (Keep in mind that they have personal lives as well...)

Reaction score
To many baccas on mcsg... tut tut
mods need to do somthing about it! Its getting ridiculous, each game theres at least 23 players saying good luck doods or order 66, its horrible!

Aldo1497

Diamond
Reaction score
The solution for this is that MCSG get mor mods, the amount of mods MCSG have at the moment are not enough to keep an eye in all the sg of US servers, just think theres more of 100 servers and even if they have enough mods for all the sg becasue the zone time of every mod could be different so if they moderate at the afternoon or whatever time is there, sooner or later the mods will be off and the hackers will return. I want to share my opinion; the MCSG should get more mods but with the disponibility of play at different times, for example get mods that the time zone for them is at morning so in the US servers will be at night and they can moderate at night while the mods that use to play in the morning or at night can moderate too in they respective schedule and it will reduce the hackers in MCSG. It is just my opinion

Reaction score
But seriously, mcsg is so much better of with moderator s than most servers, and also, th3res alot of this thread.....

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
But seriously, mcsg is so much better of with moderator s than most servers, and also, th3res alot of this thread.....
mhn, There are only a few staff that are actually active and respond to you on Teamspeak and such, the others ignore you cuz they don't want to die in there game or just can't be bothered.

But the best way to do it is Record and report in the report abuse section, thats where most of the mods race to get all there bans so they should answer you quickly enough.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
It is possible to download the trial version of several screen recording softwares. While it is true that there has been a recent influx of hacking related bans and reports, we are currently doing everything we can to clean the server up. It always helps when other people are willing to help the staff by reporting hackers. As for the fact that we need more/better staff... We are constantly looking for more staff members, but we only hire people who we know will be good for the job. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci