• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tips for some players

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
I suck. Well, I used to anyway. I'm pretty decent, the only thing that bothers me is with the ping players. In this case, they are hard to 1v1 or any type of combat. Here are a few ways to go up against the players of the game and win. There's only 1 victor.

number 1: make use of all your items. If you have 4 gapples and your against a hacker or a team, you may have to eat all of them. Find out what is valuable in equilibrium, and whats the greater use. Sometimes, if you become better at PvP, 1 team doesn't equal 4 gapples, maybe even no gapples.

number 2: nobody likes a tryhard. Most of the time, I will play against tryhards and they will FnS themselves. If you see one, distract him/her to another player (almost always happens) or just simply fight them.

number 3: play defensively. When I was a noob, I went to a 1v1 DM with SpidersFTW, and I got gg12'd. I noticed that the guy used fishing rod a lot, and it made me think of Minecraft's scientific side. When someone fishing rod's you, your total momentum forward is then subtracted by the rod's knock back, making it harder for you to hit the person attacking, making it even worse when your going backwards, keeping the backward momentum. Dodging rods or running away and coming back replenishes your over all momentum. Ping is involved in this as well, but you'll usually get away if you had a bit of a head start.

number 4: fns. Flint and steel is perfect, because it can separate teams, and it can significantly reduce a players hearts, while the armor doesn't reflect it. It can also give you a chance to run away, because FNS adds a knockback effect which interrupts your running speed. When you are being chased, 180 FNS is helpful, but the distance between you and your enemy should be at a very precise distance. F5 to see where you should put your fire and roast him. No cannibal.

That is all.

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
number 3: play defensively. When I was a noob, I went to a 1v1 DM with SpidersFTW, and I got gg12'd. I noticed that the guy used fishing rod a lot, and it made me think of Minecraft's scientific side. When someone fishing rod's you, your total momentum forward is then subtracted by the rod's knock back, making it harder for you to hit the person attacking, making it even worse when your going backwards, keeping the backward momentum. Dodging rods or running away and coming back replenishes your over all momentum. Ping is involved in this as well, but you'll usually get away if you had a bit of a head start.
Science and Minecraft. Wat. Pls no.

(o and I feel the need to mention you shouldn't start a thread with the words 'I suck' (; )

- also tryhards don't tend to set themselves on fire, as that kinda obliterates the whole point of tryharding, as it's not easy to win a game whilst you're on fire :3

But otherwise great a 10 for effort ^-^

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci