• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

tip for chest

xxshellshockxx

Spectator
Reaction score
Try going to small islands that have caves because they tend to have chests in them and if you see a funny looking tree climb it you never know you might find a chest

xxshellshockxx

Spectator
Reaction score
and also dont go to the main circle even if the you know there is food in the morning you will just get killed;)

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Well going to the middle increases your chance of winning.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah you should definitely get to the middle if you have good stuff. Could be nobody can beat you and you win :D

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Going to the middle is necessary on all maps except 2, cos there is so many other tier 2 chests throughout the map. Still always try, but i've won on map 2 by getting the other tier 2 chests then flushing out a team at the corn one by one

Damien-Lucario

Spectator
Reaction score
In my opinion, going to the corn is always worth it in the beginning on all maps besides Breeze Island. the chests on that map are so congested it's not even funny. Even when the chests reset, just trace your steps and you'll find your old chests refilled and un-raided because so many players think they reach the center in that map before anyone else.
This is all from my experience anyway...

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In my opinion, going to the corn is always worth it in the beginning on all maps besides Breeze Island. the chests on that map are so congested it's not even funny. Even when the chests reset, just trace your steps and you'll find your old chests refilled and un-raided because so many players think they reach the center in that map before anyone else.
The corn on breeze is the only place where you can get tier 2 stuff (cooked food, gold, chain, iron armor), so its definitely worth it

Damien-Lucario

Spectator
Reaction score
The corn on breeze is the only place where you can get tier 2 stuff (cooked food, gold, chain, iron armor), so its definitely worth it
True, but in the long shot all of that stuff gets split up in between the beginning raid. By the time someone kills all the others to get that armor, it will be damaged enough for someone who didn't get to the middle to overcome the tier 2 item bearer. It won't be easy, but I made a victorious run once from just getting an apple at the start and finishing with iron armor at the end.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I almost never hit the corn on map 1 anymore. Usually I go straight to my route

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci