• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Times up.

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
Man good luck with your IRL stuff, I know taking a break is always a good thing. Bye bye BB <3

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
I remember when in Blamphs I made up the Gearsie nickname :p
I remember you telling me how weird I was for saying it and now everyone calls you it. But none the less, Good luck bro.
You are really cool and nice, hope to see you back someday.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
You could say, his gears got caught.... Huehuehue going to hell brb
But seriously you were a powerful influence in mcgamer. You were one of the most known individuals, and I thank you for your time.

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
WHERE IS MY TAG?!

I'll miss u gears you were awesome and always talked to me even if its jury.

Bye ;-; ;-; ;-;

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Gearsie, best of luck to you. Drop by once in a while, and don't actually quit forever, okay? :')

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Wasnt mentioned. Rejoining trivium just to overthrow you as leader.

FrenchFried

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey MCGamer, I just want to make you all aware of this. I've been busy lately with IRL and just other things outside of MCGamer. As of right now, I'm official on 'break' meaning that I never really play much anymore and I'll be slowing declining in playing time over the next few months. This is a choice I'm making now but something I've been thinking about for the last month. My reasoning behind my leave is...

1. I just don't find it fun anymore to play the same thing over and over again.
2. I've been doing IRL things (Baseball, college, etc...)
3. Getting targeted is annoying.

With many more reasons that I will not stat here.

I'd like to thank everyone for the support and all the friends I've made over my year here. It's been 1 year, 2 months, 24 days since I first played my first game on these servers. Over that time I've made many close friends and enemies.

I want to say a few things about myself and why I did/do what I do.
I can be seen as a "cocky" player, but if you really got to know me and talked to me, you'd understand that I do it as joke and take nothing seriously. I view this as a game, well because it is. Live your life the way you want to live it. I've done things on these servers that I regret. The biggest is when I made a huge mistake regarding Dave. I won't stat what I did, but some of you may know it. Dave, I want to give you my sincere apologies to you and the rest of the staff team. Although I've made some bad choices while on these servers, I've also made some good ones. So don't hate on me all the time xD

Now here comes the part where I write a thank you letter to all those who have been close to me at some point or another. (If I forget people, just I don't know. Say something? xD)

I'll start with the staff team. (Admins to Mods)
==Admins==
Le0 - You're the most helpful admin out there. I've talked to you a few times and you've also lagged out, hope you fixed that!
Dave We used to not hate each other, but I ruined that and I'm sorry.
CAm Good luck Cam on admin :) I know you'll do a great job!
BoNe2 People say I sound like you? Mhm.

==Sr.Mods==
Cubes I've know since you were a non-donor! That's some time! When you and Lively got mod I was so happy for you both. You've come so far here at MCGamer.
Lively Same goes for you Lively! I've know you and Cubes for the longest time! I can't wait to see what you both pull out for MCGamer!
Bowser52000 Best AU Sr.Mod and overall great guy :)

==Mods==
This will take some time... So I'm only going to do the ones I think deserve it!
AttackDog91 Gratz on mod... Don't mess up xD
DK We have the same name... I had it first though ;D
EvilRainbowHD How?
AmyGlitters Ammmyyyyy! Good luck with you know who! ;)
Lemonz87 Haley, we never talk anymore and I cri... Where did you go??????
soggypickle Best mod NA. Give him Sr. Mod. Please?

I know I missed a lot of you guys but yea, It's hard to get all the mods.. So many of you nowadays.

Now it's time to talk about those people that gave me life on these servers.

Branbob83 You let me join Trivium at the start of it all. I've gone through member, captain, and now I'm leader... I didn't think I'd be at that spot in a clan filled some of the greats. You are an amazing friend and I know you like my nipples ;D
Serverr Vinyl, you get nothing because I'll talk to you everyday.
marinanycole Haha I don't even know what to say........ PURPLE?!?!??!
_nicole14 I haven't talked to you in a long timmmmeeeeeeeeee.
Maxypie MAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I love you bbg. You're amazing to talk to and I'm glad I got the chance to hang with you and The Rebels!
MikeyMan3541 I legit hate you. I don't know why I talk to you still. <3
ThisGirlKailey You're my love. You're my life. Marry me?
red216108 Jesus kid, where did you go? You were the first guy I talked to on these servers and I miss you.
AllOfTrivium I'll still be active with the clan and stuff and you guys won't see the last me! Even though some of you would want to see me gone... ;D
(Room for others that I forgot/too lazy to add)

I want to say that no matter what, you're all amazing people and keep up what you're doing. All of my friends, close or not, you guys are the best and I'll miss a lot of you. Thank you all.. So much.. For everything..

ChadTheDJ Thanks for having me on these servers and having such great servers for many to play on.
Wow Mattie nothing for me nub

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci