• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tigers' Redemption of Immortality [US Division]

iLights

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: smengh
Minecraft Username: Immortality_Sux
Win Count: more than ur whole clan
Game Count: i gave 69 to ur mom does that count?!?!
Skype Name: we can go on omegle
Maturity: -2
Why should we accept you into the Immortality above all? i lik clans that don't put losses up cuz they're god
What skills do you possess, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: i got a 8 inch and ur mom could ride it?!

Reaction score
Name: smengh
Minecraft Username: Immortality_Sux
Win Count: more than ur whole clan
Game Count: i gave 69 to ur mom does that count?!?!
Skype Name: we can go on omegle
Maturity: -2
Why should we accept you into the Immortality above all? i lik clans that don't put losses up cuz they're god
What skills do you possess, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: i got a 8 inch and ur mom could ride it?!
Applications are closed, sorry.

zoplik90

Career
Reaction score
Name: zoplik
Minecraft Username: zoplik90
Win Count: Around 420
Game Count: Around 2750
Skype Name: zoplik90
Maturity: Mature when I have to be
Why should we accept you into the Immortality above all? I applied a couple months ago but kind of revoked my application. After my Triv failure, I got bad at pvp and started playing other games. Recently, I've been getting back into MCSG and have gotten better.
What skills do you possess, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: Sword, FnS, following orders

Reaction score
Name: zoplik
Minecraft Username: zoplik90
Win Count: Around 420
Game Count: Around 2750
Skype Name: zoplik90
Maturity: Mature when I have to be
Why should we accept you into the Immortality above all? I applied a couple months ago but kind of revoked my application. After my Triv failure, I got bad at pvp and started playing other games. Recently, I've been getting back into MCSG and have gotten better.
What skills do you possess, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: Sword, FnS, following orders
Denied:
Sorry, unfortunately, applications are closed from now until later announced.

Ch4oticBlitz

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Tyler
Minecraft Username: Ch4oticBlitz
Win Count: 768
Game Count: 9k.......
Skype Name: tyneal99
Maturity: From 1-10. About a 8
Why should we accept you into the Immortality above all? I am good at teamwork. I have been experienced with MCSG for quit a while. I know some people in here. One of my very good friends named McKenna is in here. xD.
What skills do you possess, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: I am very good a PvP and I feel I can be apart of this family and help out. I am very active all day everyday. I have a lot of experience with clans and how to cooperate with them.

Ch4oticBlitz

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Tyler
Minecraft Username: Ch4oticBlitz
Win Count: 768
Game Count: 9k.......
Skype Name: tyneal99
Maturity: From 1-10. About a 8
Why should we accept you into the Immortality above all? I am good at teamwork. I have been experienced with MCSG for quit a while. I know some people in here. One of my very good friends named McKenna is in here. xD.
What skills do you possess, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc:
I am very good a PvP and I feel I can be apart of this family and help out. I am very active all day everyday. I have a lot of experience with clans and how to cooperate with them.
Oh I didn't realize apps where closed sorry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci