• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tigers' Redemption of Immortality [US Division]

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Name:Gumball

Minecraft Username:xExborn

Win Count:Ehhh my old account got hacked/deleted so right now on this account i have 24

Game Count:286

Skype Name:epicgull7272

How mature are you, explain:from 1-10 ummmmmmmmmm 10

Why should we accept you into the Tigers above all? Please be detailed here, and tell us what's special about you and why you want to be accepted:Well i do Graphics And i believe this clan would become even more powerful if i join......xD

What skills do you posses, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc:fns.........Sword........Rod..........Bow..........thats it
Accepted as Trial Member.

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
look what the mod said xD
I have many things to say about this. I have proof that you agreed to a redo, as I put on the thread. I have proof that the second round didn't count as anything. And since we haven't posted the proof of the hacker, I posted a extra point for you guys.

Jay | Pyro

Platinum
Reaction score
I have many things to say about this. I have proof that you agreed to a redo, as I put on the thread. I have proof that the second round didn't count as anything. And since we haven't posted the proof of the hacker, I posted a extra point for you guys.
So you lied, and still teaming with randys just go's over the line, great rep you're createing for your clan :D

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
please post you're lose thanks, good battle :D
Come on, you know that is disrespectful, you say that 5 minutes after we finish the battle. Wait at least 2 days gosh... I'm going to do it way before than but its just respectful that way. Please don't respond to this.

GetRodSPammed

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Luke Shadow

Minecraft Username: deathcrafter24

Win Count:I currently just got back into MCSG and i have a totoal of 67 wins.May be less then the amount this clan needs but I have 505 wins on hive if that helps my chances of getting into #Tigers.But I will get more MCSG wins.

Game Count: I've played a total of 503 games.The reason for thi is that I started of as a noob on MCSG and I played alot but just recently I've started to get wins.

Skype Name: My skype name is deathcrafter24.

How mature are you, explain: My maturity level is pretty high.Since I don't really rage or like to complain about ping,hackers,connetion ect.I just enjoy the game an deal with problems in a clam and orderly fascion.

Why should we accept you into the Tigers above all? Please be detailed here, and tell us what's special about you and why you want to be accepted:I should be accepted above all because I think I im just a little cub just roaming around trying to find its home and I think this clan could be potentionally be my home.But over all I just want to fit into the MCSG community and play with friends or atleast people I know and HAVE FUN!So I think I would be a fun person to add to this clan.

What skills do you posses, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: The skills I posses are being able to communicate well in a team.I know some of the callouts for certain maps and can usually get to areas of the map pretty quickly to help my teammate.Also I know good routes on some MCSG maps which is really useful in CW.But finally, I think I'm a pretty good PvPer since I know how to use my rod to my advantage and FnS players when I'm introuble.So hopefully you take this application into account and accept me.Thanks for ready!

dragonsea2000

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Neot

Minecraft Username: Neot2003

Win Count: 276

Game Count: 1003

Skype Name: neot.dickson2

How mature are you, explain: I am mature by not laughing at crappy jokes, I'm 14 Years old. I do not complain about any hackers on the MCSG or even ping abusers.
So i just enjoy and go on with the game.

Why should we accept you into the Tigers above all? Please be detailed here, and tell us what's special about you and why you want to be accepted: I think i would fit for this clan because this clan has mature people, and i do really like mature people and i personally do not like immature people.

What skills do you posses, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: I am skillful at PVP. Not saying that I'm the best PVP'er of all time just saying that I'm good at PVP also pretty good with Teamwork.

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Name: Luke Shadow

Minecraft Username: deathcrafter24

Win Count:I currently just got back into MCSG and i have a totoal of 67 wins.May be less then the amount this clan needs but I have 505 wins on hive if that helps my chances of getting into #Tigers.But I will get more MCSG wins.

Game Count: I've played a total of 503 games.The reason for thi is that I started of as a noob on MCSG and I played alot but just recently I've started to get wins.

Skype Name: My skype name is deathcrafter24.

How mature are you, explain: My maturity level is pretty high.Since I don't really rage or like to complain about ping,hackers,connetion ect.I just enjoy the game an deal with problems in a clam and orderly fascion.

Why should we accept you into the Tigers above all? Please be detailed here, and tell us what's special about you and why you want to be accepted:I should be accepted above all because I think I im just a little cub just roaming around trying to find its home and I think this clan could be potentionally be my home.But over all I just want to fit into the MCSG community and play with friends or atleast people I know and HAVE FUN!So I think I would be a fun person to add to this clan.

What skills do you posses, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: The skills I posses are being able to communicate well in a team.I know some of the callouts for certain maps and can usually get to areas of the map pretty quickly to help my teammate.Also I know good routes on some MCSG maps which is really useful in CW.But finally, I think I'm a pretty good PvPer since I know how to use my rod to my advantage and FnS players when I'm introuble.So hopefully you take this application into account and accept me.Thanks for ready!
Accepted as Pending Trial Member. You are not quite a trial member. What is your hive IGN? I would like to check your stats on the hive, since you say you have 500 wins on it.

Name: Neot

Minecraft Username: Neot2003

Win Count: 276

Game Count: 1003

Skype Name: neot.dickson2

How mature are you, explain: I am mature by not laughing at crappy jokes, I'm 14 Years old. I do not complain about any hackers on the MCSG or even ping abusers.
So i just enjoy and go on with the game.

Why should we accept you into the Tigers above all? Please be detailed here, and tell us what's special about you and why you want to be accepted: I think i would fit for this clan because this clan has mature people, and i do really like mature people and i personally do not like immature people.

What skills do you posses, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: I am skillful at PVP. Not saying that I'm the best PVP'er of all time just saying that I'm good at PVP also pretty good with Teamwork.
Accepted as Trial Member. You have been accepted as Trial Member for your ratio. Try getting 300 wins, though.

dragonsea2000

Tribute
Reaction score
Accepted as Pending Trial Member. You are not quite a trial member. What is your hive IGN? I would like to check your stats on the hive, since you say you have 500 wins on it.

Accepted as Trial Member. You have been accepted as Trial Member for your ratio. Try getting 300 wins, though.
I will get 300 wins by today or tomorrow :D

_Skirtscape_

Career
Reaction score
Name: LeQuan

Minecraft Username: SquirtScrape

Win Count: 14.5 because my brother won one game

Game Count: 13

Skype Name: LeQuan Jammis

How mature are you, explain: I am really mature for my age I think, I'm 8 by the way. I never laugh

Why should we accept you into the Tigers above all? Please be detailed here, and tell us what's special about you and why you want to be accepted: because I'm looking for a clan with a masculine, yet somewhat feminine name at the same time.

What skills do you posses, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: Possess*
I can help you guys spell things correctly :)

byCarson

Gold
Reaction score

How mature are you, explain: I am really mature for my age I think, I'm 8 by the way. I never laugh

Why should we accept you into the Tigers above all? Please be detailed here, and tell us what's special about you and why you want to be accepted: because I'm looking for a clan with a masculine, yet somewhat feminine name at the same time.

thought u were in Valor?

EDIT: I actually read your "app". xD

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score

Accepted as Head-Owner! Jks, gtfo. Don't tell me how to spell, Mr. 7th Grader. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci