• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tier 3 Chest Suggestions - Round 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
1.Has cake been added to the tier 2 chests? If not it will make it a great item in tier 3 :3
2.Cobweb?
3.Nether wart and gunpowder for making potions? Since in 1.7 fishing rod can be used to catch some items, one of them are glass bottles, and if you know where there are Brewing stands you can use them to make potions.
Probs not the best idea but I want to see what the community thinks :3
The problem with potions is that it is very hard for people to find out if someone is hacking. Many people don't have particles turned on and they may not see that the person is using a potion. IF someone records a person using a potion and says they are hacking, and they also don't have all the particles turned on, then the moderators won't be able to know if the person is truly a hacker.
Still don't know what is with the freaking saddle and horses.
Don't double post, and I TOTALLY disagreed with horses being added. But I heard that if they were, their health would be nerfed down to 2 hearts. I think that is very doable. I mean, 1 arrow shot will kill it so its really fast speed for awhile. but it really is easy to get rid of. Would be great at the end of the game when looking for people.

heyyoitsjayo

Platinum
Reaction score
Iron swords, enchantment tables, and enchanted items would be a great addition to the chest update.

mathijs3011

Platinum
Reaction score
They should put a sign before a chest with 'tier 3' on it and put 1 flint in it.

Dexento

Survivor
Reaction score
I would like to see some 'diamond boots' or 'diamond helmets'. I think it would really improve the 'gaming' experience, when it comes to 'Survival Games'

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
Please no potions or god apples. Dia helm and dia boots is okay, so is iron sword, but please... Not a stack of arrows, it will be SO OP in clanwars..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci