• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tier 3 Chest Suggestions - Round 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saber

Survivor
Reaction score
At last! Diamond boots/hat, potions, super golden apples(if these aren't too op), placeable TNT. These chests would be good if a parkour was required to reach them, this way not everyone will swarm towards them at the start (well hidden too).

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
At last! Diamond boots/hat, potions, super golden apples(if these aren't too op), placeable TNT. These chests would be good if a parkour was required to reach them, this way not everyone will swarm towards them at the start (well hidden too).
Really?! SUPER golden apples....WAY too op. Try versing someone in deathmatch that pretty much can't die.

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
Potions only. Strength pot 1/2, Speed and Regen. Also invis.
They took out potions for a reason. The health potion is pretty much the only one that is ok. The strength potion is too op. All of a sudden a stone sword is as good as a diamond... The speed potion makes catching hackers so much harder. Not everyone has all particles turned on so there will be many more reports o speed hackers and the mods won't be able to tell if its hacks or potions. Regen is too op, its like a golden apple but the effect much longer.
The invisibility potion is also too op. Imagine, swinging at a target that you can't see. And if you are lucky enough to get 1 or 2 hits on them, they can run away and you won't know where they go. After they heal for about a minute, they can come back and do the same thing. Keep potions out of it except night vision and potion of instant healing. No diamand armor except maybe a diamond boots or MAYBE helmet. Super golden apples, just no, I will QUIT if those are added. Horses, dont add those ever. This is why I said scratch the tier 3 idea. We already have pretty op things, make it too biased it just doesn't get fun. All it is is a pvp server now. We can do that on normal servers. Let this stay the SURVIVAL games (even though it really isn't that now). Don't make it any worse please.

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
They took out potions for a reason. The health potion is pretty much the only one that is ok. The strength potion is too op. The speed potion makes catching hackers so much harder. Regen is too op, its like a golden apple but the effect much longer. The invisibility potion is also too op. Keep potions out of it except night vision and potion of instant healing. No diamond armor except maybe a diamond boots or MAYBE helmet. Super golden apples, just no, I will QUIT if those are added. Horses, don't add those ever. This is why I said scratch the tier 3 idea. We already have pretty op things, make it too biased it just doesn't get fun. All it is is a pvp server now. We can do that on normal servers. Let this stay the SURVIVAL games (even though it really isn't that now). Don't make it any worse please.
I agree with the general no-pots feel, and I'm a little unsure that horses will be a reasonable addition, but I think there should a rather op chest that has diamond armor or multiple diamonds, golden apples, and exp bottles. Almost every map has an enchant table, but the only way to get exp is if someone sponsors you, which I think is bad.
I also feel that too much of MCSG is now probability. Really good players will now win 1 out of every 2 or 3, good players like myself will win around 1 out of every 4-6. and noobs will win very little. There needs to be a random element that can give noobs a chance to compete with stronger players, and a noob finding a Tier 3 would certainly shake things up a bit.

CoreCrash_

Diamond
Reaction score
There should really only be about 3 things in each. Some commonly could be potions diamond armor and a horse egg

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
There should really only be about 3 things in each. Some commonly could be potions diamond armor and a horse egg
I think horses would be fine actually, I read somewhere that the health on them would be nerfed down to like two hearts. I could handle that, especially at the end of the game when you are looking for people.

SpakPVP

Spectator
Reaction score
Don't add anything too op diamond boots or hat at most. Perhaps a iron or even diamond sword. Perhaps like a stack of arrows plus an enchanted bow. Maybe an enchanted stone sword or small amounts of enchanted armor. Ender pearls perhaps. Potions wouldn't be a bad idea just not too op. some special enchanted item like a knock back stick or something. Those are just some of my ideas

EDIT: I like the horse idea also
Just took the words out of my mouth.....
Like he said, maybe add in Diamond Helmets and Boots, but no chest, or leggings. Maybe like 32 arrows too. Any perhaps a diamond sword but im not sure I think thats a little too op. Maybe like knockback I and Shrp I stone sword. And maybe and enchanted bow. Just 1 diamond. But thats just my opinion on what I think should be in tier 3s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci