• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tier 3 Chest Suggestions - Round 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Diamond Helmets (very low spawn rate)

1 - 3 golden carrots
1 - 3 pumpkin pies
1 - 4 cooked pork/beef/chicken
1 - 2 mushroom stew
1 cake (low spawn rate) You might need it while running away.
5,000,000 rotten flesh (100% Spawn Rate.)

Something like that?
I think that's waaaay too much food. At times, you can get a mediocre tier 2 with nothing but a bunch food, gold boots, and a bow. With tier 2's it's alright to get an occasional crappy one because there are plenty on the map. With tier 3's, there are only 2 of 'em. It would really suck to get nothing but food out of the most difficult chests to access.

M

MrMad2000

I think that's waaaay too much food. At times, you can get a mediocre tier 2 with nothing but a bunch food, gold boots, and a bow. With tier 2's it's alright to get an occasional crappy one because there are plenty on the map. With tier 3's, there are only 2 of 'em. It would really suck to get nothing but food out of the most difficult chests to access.
True... And I was joking about the rotten flesh.

M

MrMad2000

[quote=" that's clearly too little.[/quote]
[quote="too little.[/quote]

OKAY! 500,000,000 Rotten Flesh

And a raw chicken

[quote=".[/quote]

EDIT : OH WOW FAIL XD

missmoll7

Spectator
Reaction score
I think there should be potions in the chests. Mostly because that makes the game more interesting and it means that the person with all iron armor and a diamond sword wins everytime. Adding more diamonds could be another thing. And I agree with the horse eggs. That would be amusing to see. i think there should be splash potions too. (preferibly: speed potions, and strength potions. maybe night vision :p)

Just some ideas!

missmoll7

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
I think there should be potions in the chests. Mostly because that makes the game more interesting and it means that the person with all iron armor and a diamond sword wins everytime. Adding more diamonds could be another thing. And I agree with the horse eggs. That would be amusing to see. i think there should be splash potions too. (preferibly: speed potions, and strength potions. maybe night vision :p)

Just some ideas!

missmoll7
NO NO NO.
We don't the person in full iron to win every time, we want to make it more even like in v1. in the beginning of v2, sponsor items were added as potions. They screwed up gameplay by making youtubers invincible and many teamers with a friend dead stronger. You're thinking of what YOU want in tier 3's, but none of these will help the community if they're implemented. Are you SERIOUS about diamonds? It's practically EASY to get diamond armor, I'd say about 5-10% of iur matches. Horses will detract from gameplay by making a fast mode of transportation and escape and wreck gameplay. Of any of these suggestions, horses are the less vital. Forget the potions.

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Diamond armor would be to OP. Add like iron swords, rarer chance of getting diamonds, potions, also i think a good idea would be to add some villages in each map. Just hidden in rural areas. If that would happen, then you would need to put emeralds in tier 2s, and tier 3s. I also think a good thing to add would be some enchant bottles in tier 3s. Maybe horses, but not diamond armor for them. Only iron.

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
Diamond armor would be to OP. Add like iron swords, rarer chance of getting diamonds, potions, also i think a good idea would be to add some villages in each map. Just hidden in rural areas. If that would happen, then you would need to put emeralds in tier 2s, and tier 3s.
No. Nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci