• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tier 3 Chest Suggestions - Round 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
Potions are far too OP. Strength or Poison potion, and you win automatically. Same with Harming. I think it should only be Health, Regeneration and maybe Fire Resistance.
I agree in the most points but regeneration is also to op :p

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I agree in the most points but regeneration is also to op :p
Well maybe if it was a Regen potion that lasted only slightly longer than the golden apple (normal golden apple, but the new 1.6 version of it). That can be done, I'm sure of it :p

surfu

Spectator
Reaction score
i think that you should add enchanted sticks and signs for a good laugh :) hope you take on board what i have said and make tier for chest randomized so people cant just charge at one chest so people dont no which chest it is every game.

jDude645

Experienced
Reaction score
I believe these items should be added into the Tier 3 chests:

-Common Items
--Chainmail Armor [Boots, Leggings, Chestplate, Helmet]
--Iron Armor [Boots, Leggings, Chestplate, Helmet]
--Cooked Porkchop
--Steak
--Golden Carrot
--10 Arrows
--Bow

-Uncommon Items
--Cobweb
--TNT
--Iron Sword
--Golden Apple
--Bottle o' Enchanting
--Diamond
--Cake
--Compass

-Rare Items
--Diamond Armor [Boots, Helmet]
--Enderpearl
--Potion of Swiftness [Speed I, 00:30]
--Potion of Healing [Instant Health I]
--Potion of Night Vision [Night Vision, 2:00]
--Splash Potion of Slowness [Slowness I, 00:20]
--'Horse Incredi-Pack' (Horse Spawn Egg, Lead, Saddle)

ben31245

Diamond
Reaction score
Id say make diamonds more common and put in maybe possible iron swords in tier 3 only

Tzazon

Experienced
Reaction score
So.
I had an interesting idea awhile ago what could be put into tier 4 chests.
Although I'm not sure how it could be implemented.
Some form of a crafting bench you can place down and it disappears after like 10 seconds.
Problem of course with that would be making it be able to disappear and people would use it to cheat,
I.E. block-glitching and to make parkour easier.
I just had the idea how, if you're in the dire need of a crafting table to make that one thing you need,
but you can't make it to a workbench in time, for whatever reason,
or that team of two is camping the cornucopia workbench,
you could just have a quick placeable one for a small period of time.
It's most likely an idea that most would find dumb, but I just think it'd be interesting.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
So.
I had an interesting idea awhile ago what could be put into tier 4 chests.
Although I'm not sure how it could be implemented.
Some form of a crafting bench you can place down and it disappears after like 10 seconds.
Problem of course with that would be making it be able to disappear and people would use it to cheat,
I.E. block-glitching and to make parkour easier.
I just had the idea how, if you're in the dire need of a crafting table to make that one thing you need,
but you can't make it to a workbench in time, for whatever reason,
or that team of two is camping the cornucopia workbench,
you could just have a quick placeable one for a small period of time.
It's most likely an idea that most would find dumb, but I just think it'd be interesting.
I doubt there will be tier 4 chests at all, and I greatly hope there won't because it would just get out of hand. I think what you're suggesting would be a better sponsor item, but it shouldn't disappear at all. I think it should just be so that you can't break it after you place it, making for just another crafting table on the map though it might be strategically placed to have some effect.
It could be used to get up to a normally inaccessible area, but people would be able to come in after you since you can't break it. It could also be used to trap someone in a house, which could be annoying, but I think that's a good effect for this.
So I think this should be a sponsor item, more expensive than the enderpearl reaching about 250-300 points.

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
I doubt there will be tier 4 chests at all, and I greatly hope there won't because it would just get out of hand. I think what you're suggesting would be a better sponsor item, but it shouldn't disappear at all. I think it should just be so that you can't break it after you place it, making for just another crafting table on the map though it might be strategically placed to have some effect.
It could be used to get up to a normally inaccessible area, but people would be able to come in after you since you can't break it. It could also be used to trap someone in a house, which could be annoying, but I think that's a good effect for this.
So I think this should be a sponsor item, more expensive than the enderpearl reaching about 250-300 points.
YUS!
Sorry for the caps.

Tzazon

Experienced
Reaction score
Whoops, I actually meant to type tier 3 chest instead of tier 4 in my post, but yeah a sponsor item like that would also work well.

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
what about adding the stuff who was in the double chest under the dragon in teweran + horses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci