• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tier 3 Chest Suggestions - Round 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Yes! tier 3 Chests all the way! :p

It would be awesome if they included small enchantment books (sharpness, knockback, not sure about fire aspect... its a little bit op but it could be rare). The downside of this is that not all maps have anvils :/ Maybe if... I dont know, it sounds kind of stupid to me, Tier 3 chests would give anvils too? Idk, what I know is that id really love to have enchantment books :p

welli98

Tribute
Reaction score
Enchantbottles
Potions
Ironswords with knockback I or sharpness I
Atleast 1 diamond
Horse & Saddle
Enderpearls
Cooked Pork, steak, cooked chicken and cooked fish
Arrows, but if they spawn, it should be a stack of 10 arrows bcuz yea, its T3!

Hope you like this idea ^^

AcidXenon

Tribute
Reaction score
Horse spawn eggs and a couple of potions.
No diamond armour or iron/diamond sword ready made.

Jmannen47

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello tributes!

We're looking to add Tier 3 chests into MCSG, but we'd rather the community decide what should be in them.
There will likely be 2 tier 3 chests in a standard 24-player map, and 4 tier 3 chests in a 48-player map, just to give a bit of perspective on how things will be distributed.
Once tier 3s are added, the spawn rates in tier 1/2 chests will probably be nerfed a bit.

One thing that will likely be added into tier 3 chests in 1.6 will be a horse spawn egg, but the main purpose of this post is to see what you all, as a community, want in tier 3 chests. The top suggestions will be taken and put into a poll to gather the entire community's opinion.

Potions, Diamond boots/helmets, Iron Swords, Horse Egg, Saddle, Horse Armor

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Multiple diamonds will get OP seeing as there are only 2 tier 3 chests on 24-slot servers. Perhaps you guys can add ender pearls and potions, as well as 10 arrows as opposed to the 5 arrows in tier 2 chests?

DyeCreppare

Tribute
Reaction score
Multiple diamonds will get OP seeing as there are only 2 tier 3 chests on 24-slot servers. Perhaps you guys can add ender pearls and potions, as well as 10 arrows as opposed to the 5 arrows in tier 2 chests?
Then that wouldn't be close to powered. Tier 2 Chet give you iron armor and sometimes a diamond, sometimes gold armor, arrows, etc. ender pearls would be nice though!

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Then that wouldn't be close to powered. Tier 2 Chet give you iron armor and sometimes a diamond, sometimes gold armor, arrows, etc. ender pearls would be nice though!
But the problem is, there are only 2 tier 3 chests on a map, so there could possibly be a team of 2 gunning for those chests, regrouping, and taking down the entire server. Tier 2 chests can be found in many areas on a map.
I do see your point though.

Demonic_Platypus

Platinum
Reaction score
How about diamond helmets and boots, power/punch 1 bows, wood sword with fire aspect 1 (1-3 uses left), projectile protection/regular protection armour (any kind), cake (because it got taken away), NOT GOD APPLES cause OP, lava buckets? :eek:, spawn mob eggs (like chicken, cow and pig for food), diamonds of course, 2 iron (if iron at all) and of course splash potions like healing, harming and slowness (not strength, regen and whatnot).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci