• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tier 2's on TSG2?

Radu526

Survivor
Reaction score
i know only one tier 2 on this map and i consider that i am one of the best players at this cause i never died on it, NEVER and my chest route is hidden well enough not to be looted before me (btw that tier 2 i said, yea its in the first part of the train where the furnace is, there are 3 levers in it, pull them all and the chest will be revealed :p)

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
That wasn't secret. I downloaded the map and studied everything xD

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
i know only one tier 2 on this map and i consider that i am one of the best players at this cause i never died on it, NEVER and my chest route is hidden well enough not to be looted before me (btw that tier 2 i said, yea its in the first part of the train where the furnace is, there are 3 levers in it, pull them all and the chest will be revealed :p)
I knew that. Is that even a tier 2?

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Now that mcsgv2 has come there is a lot more tier 2's

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
One on the top of the little steamboat, that requires some strategy to get to, and one inside the train where you have to flip lever to get to it. Lever is in the front engine.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
One on the top of the little steamboat, that requires some strategy to get to, and one inside the train where you have to flip lever to get to it. Lever is in the front engine.
Bro, do you even necro?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci