• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Three Whole Years

Is Ceroria a noob

• Yes

• No doubt about it

• Do we really need to answer these stupid poll questions?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It sure is crazy how fast time really does pass, I guess thats what happens when you find your (pass)ion. c:
Most certainly so, 2012 feels like yesterday ;-;
Ceroribae and Baehno 4 lyfe
yassss <333333
My favorite times were when MCSG v1 there was a hub 8 were u would chill with a lot of your friends I also miss the days when I would wake up every morning and play SG with TastyLemon_ and we both shared a dream of becoming #1 now one of us has accomplished that dream so I feel satisfied :) I remember when I applied for synergy thinking I would never get in but broke down in tears when I got trial with my best bud Kronsity I remember when I got my 100th win :) I remember when I started a yt in august of 2014 thinking I would become big I remember watching TOXICWASTEII and LoveLights videos and enjoying them ahhh the good times :/ I sure miss them...
That's so cool that TastyLemon got to fulfill his dream, we all do things we never would expect, eh?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci