• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Three styles - Thresh, Cato, and Foxface

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
These are the three gameplay styles I end up using:​

Cato - This is the "Career" style of playing. Make a large team, and take them to the end. Hold down the cornucopia and get any re-fills. Be careful for backstabbers, because they're everywhere. After the game is slowing down, get players on their own and kill them. After this, with all of the accumilated items, kill any survivors to win it all.

Thresh - This is a solo style of playing. Run to the corn, and get as much only the necessities. This means an iron sword and one armor piece. Then run for one of the several landmarks, and if you can, loot the gamemaker stand. After going to one of the landmarks (In my opinion the north tower is the best.) Loot any and all chests. Kill any players that come by, unless the group has 3 or more. Hide out in this area and get the re-fills. After you have armor, a bow, food, and maybe a dog head to the corn. At this point you may be able to take on the careers, although crouch and hide, spy on them. If you can, take them down.

Foxface - This is the "On the run" style. Run from the corn and find any secret chests. Loot trees and solve puzzels. Find a bow and fishing rod, this way you can stay in one tree. This is a very simple style, as you only hide, and gain items until you start to hunt down the final tributes.

Hope these help!
-TheRandomMan1000

Evolta

Diamond
Reaction score
I usually start Cato style, but my team usually ends up being slaughtered, leaving me to go Thresh style.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm kind of a mix of Cato and Thresh. I'm pretty much a one man army. Whenever I team with someone it's only one person. I typically win the starting battle at the corn, and hog the chests. :)

Herkeless

Tribute
Reaction score
Foxface, with a little Threshing. I skip running to the corn, and thus more center landmarks, though I'm more inclined to try and kill soloists mid-game as much as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci