• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thoughts on Catching Fire (the movie)

L

Lululioness

I NEED TO SEE WHY LIFE WHY DO STOP ME FROM SEEING IT

Actually, screw you all, I'm going to Taylor Swift! <3

yozy3

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reaction score
I still haven't seen it. My sisters all get to go watch it when they ask once and I've been begging for it for weeks since it came out.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Catching Fire was the worst in the series in my opinion, so I can't blame the movie for any mistakes, since Catching Fire was basically the fill-in from Hunger Games to Mockingjay, in my opinion.

Mockingjay is probably gonna be fantastic on the big-screen though.

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
I have always been a huge fan of the first book, and didn't think that the 2nd and 3rd were as good.

The movie however, proved me wrong- I am fairly certain I just say there with my mouth open most of the time. It was so freaking intense, especially the part where Katniss shatters the dome.

I wasn't really a fan of the first movie-it was good but not great. This new director is amazing, and coming from a very bad purist (always inwardly yelling "that wasn't in t books!!!" I think that this movie was so spectacular, and passed expectations. Its one of the few movies that I can say was almost as good as the books.

I actually cannot wait for Mockingjay, considering how much this one blew my mind.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have always been a huge fan of the first book, and didn't think that the 2nd and 3rd were as good.

The movie however, proved me wrong- I am fairly certain I just say there with my mouth open most of the time. It was so freaking intense, especially the part where Katniss shatters the dome.

I wasn't really a fan of the first movie-it was good but not great. This new director is amazing, and coming from a very bad purist (always inwardly yelling "that wasn't in t books!!!" I think that this movie was so spectacular, and passed expectations. Its one of the few movies that I can say was almost as good as the books.

I actually cannot wait for Mockingjay, considering how much this one blew my mind.
They are splitting mockingjay into 2 parts , because you have to do that now adays :(

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
ShaunDepro

What exactly was the need for the quote there? Not to mention editing my original post to something that I didn't want to input, because I felt people would already get the fact it was my opinion in the first place?

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
I really liked the movie! Lots of people have been saying it's not as good as the books but I have to disagree. Yes some parts have been left out, but they have to be to fit it in the movie.
I do think it was unnecessary ending on a cliff hanger, I read the books so I know what happens but my friends haven't and were really annoyed lol

Also my friend thought the Careers were called Koreans..

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This movie was great, but I couldn't help noticing how mentally unstable Katniss was the whole time.
Hopefully Mockingjay's movie is better than the book, because I thought the book was terrible :(

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
This movie was great, but I couldn't help noticing how mentally unstable Katniss was the whole time.
Hopefully Mockingjay's movie is better than the book, because I thought the book was terrible :(
Mockingjay is a 2 part movie....

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
ShaunDepro

What exactly was the need for the quote there? Not to mention editing my original post to something that I didn't want to input, because I felt people would already get the fact it was my opinion in the first place?
Your tone of writing strongly suggests it as being factual, which makes others cringe reading opinionated statements.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci