• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thoughts If I made an Avatar Thread

If I started an Avatar Thread, would you request for one.

• Yeah, sounds cool.

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Nah, I bet you suck.

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have been into art for quite a while, Mainly painting onto canvas, drawing onto paper and etc.

I felt like I wanted to start doing avatars of the game I love for the community I love.

I have Sai and know how to use it well, I also ordered a Wacom tablet. My question to you is if I were to start a thread for free avatar requests which I would spend time into drawing and make them high quality with shading and smooth lines and shtuff, Would you guys want them?

I have done a couple hand drawn avatars to test and my style is similar to GoldSolace's.

Now I don't want to be making avatars for people if they just use it for a day than get another one, if I was going to spend time into making a quality avatar would you guys use them for a decent amount of time?

Just want to know your thoughts!

bigbob37

Survivor
Reaction score
I would request one, but i would want to see examples of your art.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
I would request one, but i would want to see examples of your art.
Yeah that is expected, the second I get my wacom tablet I was going to do one of my friend and maybe myself and put them up with the thread. But trust me, it isn't one of those joke ones or when they use mouse on paint.net :p

bigbob37

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah that is expected, the second I get my wacom tablet I was going to do one of my friend and maybe myself and put them up with the thread. But trust me, it isn't one of those joke ones or when they use mouse on paint.net :p
i would absolutely get one then, you should definitely do it!

bigbob37

Survivor
Reaction score
hey, could you link me the thread when/if you make it, I hate it when I go to a graphics shop and theres already 100's of replies and i end up never getting one xD

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
hey, could you link me the thread when/if you make it, I hate it when I go to a graphics shop and theres already 100's of replies and i end up never getting one xD
Yeah sure c: If I forget and you are late down the queue I will bump you up :p

oooNEONNUKEooo

Experienced
Reaction score
i would absolutely love one! i would love to see your work and see if it is good though. but you sound like you would be a good artiiiiist

Reaction score
Is there something wrong with using a mouse on paint? :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci