• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Those teamers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sander

District 13
Reaction score

So if you are bad you solve the problem by getting better and learning to kill better players right?

This is the same thing...

I would complain about 3-4 teams a year ago when I had no idea how to play this game but now I can kill this pretty easily with many tactics I have taught myself/been taught over the years. I suggest you do this same
i dont believe that u kill 4 teams consistantly lol. "Tactics I have thaught myself" lmaooo

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Teams have been apart of the game since 2012. Nothing new. Just more people on the network meaning more teams.
Precisely this. I locked a thread regarding the same things not more than three hours ago, therefore I will lock this one as well. More players means more hackers and teams. The ratios are not changing at all, the only thing that is changing would be the player count.

On the flipside, we do understand that more people are complaining about it and dislike being teamed on so we are working on a solution to this, stay tuned.

Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci