• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

This Is Stupid.

DestructiveDonut

Spectator
Reaction score
Recently I've been going on some pvp servers and I go to battlegrounds, and I really enjoy it, no fNs (really annoying >.<). Then when I go on battlegrounds, I've beem seeing literally every time I've been on BG there is as hacker. I've seen many platinum donor hackers, which is outrageous, I mean you pay 100$ and get banned? Whatever. But, cut to the chase, you guys need mods on BG all I see is just normals and donors when I do /list. I've never seen a mod or admin on BG. There's to much hackers to record and upload to yt and report >.<. So I posted this.
{hopefully i dont get banned like ishowny did, yolo}

-DestructiveDonut

DestructiveDonut

Spectator
Reaction score
Well idk ive seen many hackers >.< maybe its just me. ive seen many
whatever
prob wont happen

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well we do our best to stop hackers but unfortunately we cant be everywhere at once

CaptainBullDog

Diamond
Reaction score
Ik some Platinum donors are hacking ... They do /d and than start hacking...

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
In your eyes there are a lot of mods, but unfortunately they can't be everywhere at once. I know people are going to say record them yoursekf and you will think nothing of it and move on, but I can say this enough- you need to. It makes a big difference not only to the community, but also relieve some of the stress that is out onto the shoulders of every staff member each day.

I can stress enough that if you feel you are ready to take on the roles and responsibilities needed to be a Moderator to apply for it! It isn't hard, there are many different guides on how to improve your chances, not only will it be a great experience, but it would be an amazing feeling knowing you are making a difference too!

Here is the link to apply!

http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/apply/

If you are under the age of 14, you must get an age exception- unfortunately I cannot tell you where to find information on how to get one, you must find that yourself.

Here is a link to a guide that can help you improve your chances of being accepted, if you so wish to apply;

http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/how-to-become-a-moderator-a-guide-to-the-basics.74035/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci